Weapon creation, personnal suggestions?

#1R_a_t_h_a_l_o_sPosted 6/1/2011 6:40:32 PM
Ok guys, I want to know what kind of weapon(s) that you would like to create yourself and use in the game.
For example:
Scythe of Sheogorath
Look: Black, with Gaelic and Nordic ruins covering the sythe glowing from white to black. (Like the complete grayscale)
Abilities: Saps life when opponents are within 7 ft. and grows by +5 the longer the foe is within area if effect.

Also, if I missed anything feel free to add. Btw get creative and be serious.
---
Champion of the Heaters
"Y'know, sometimes it takes the flame of a Heater to melt the wretched ice heart of a b****, named Troll....."
#2R_a_t_h_a_l_o_s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2011 6:41:56 PM
*scythe* My bad friends, I missed that.
---
Champion of the Heaters
"Y'know, sometimes it takes the flame of a Heater to melt the wretched ice heart of a b****, named Troll....."
#3R_a_t_h_a_l_o_s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2011 6:51:10 PM
Bump
---
Champion of the Heaters
#4Great_PagliacciPosted 6/1/2011 6:54:01 PM
Staff of Folly

A mage weapon with an effect that causes enemies to stumble and drop their weapon.

It would be an old wooden staff with a small green orb at the tip.
---
Do as little as possible, and that unwillingly. For it is better to receive a slight reprimand than to perform an arduous task. ~ Michael Lewis
#5TheeKingOsirisPosted 6/1/2011 6:56:26 PM
silver stilettos for assassin up close and personal fun.
#6lolman360Posted 6/1/2011 10:09:01 PM

Double sided scythe, with a flaming enchanment.

#7Mr_GreenXPosted 6/1/2011 10:13:09 PM
Wiley Coyotey Bow+Acme arrows (they have boxing gloves on the ends of the arrow)

They inflict Fatigue damage from a distance.
#8AaronHutchPosted 6/1/2011 10:41:12 PM
Oh Baby!

rust covered war hammer

;)
---
Hackers to Sony - "All your network are belong to us."
#9Ajd_KingPosted 6/2/2011 12:05:57 AM
Desert Eagle.
---
Anyone ever experienced a feeling of boredom so acute it borders upon homicidal rage?
#10CoynohPosted 6/2/2011 6:05:46 AM

gaelic is written with letters A B C D anyways so Gaelic on i scythe next to Nordic would look stupid