Ten bucks says...

#1TheFinalBossPosted 6/2/2011 12:22:12 AM
...you still won't be able to jump and grab onto a ledge and pull yourself up. That always bugs me in games when you can't do that, especially in a game like TES where exploration is so important.
---
"This isn't over, We'll meet again!" -Every super villain or final boss.
#2NewShirePosted 6/2/2011 12:33:21 AM

I understand where you're coming from, but there will always be impassable obstacles. Having the ability to grab and climb ledges doesn't change that. It would just make the ledges that the devs don't want you to get over taller.

Although it could make traversal a bit more interesting.

#3capnovanPosted 6/2/2011 1:05:29 AM
I ain't taking that bet.
---
You can take my karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!!!!!!
GT: Capnovan
#4blade6321Posted 6/2/2011 1:15:42 AM
Yeah...after playing hours of Brink, in which I can seamlessly run across battlefields, leaping sliding and climbing, this game will feel really stiff >.>
---
Founder of the KittyHeart Fanclub. Entry is open, join at will <3
Crabdom Ambassador
#5PRNDLPosted 6/2/2011 5:12:34 AM
Brink is a broken, unpolished game. Bugs, errors, lag, are rampant. I felt like I was playing in beta.
#6StaticnovaPosted 6/2/2011 5:14:47 AM
PRNDL posted...
Brink is a broken, unpolished game. Bugs, errors, lag, are rampant. I felt like I was playing in beta.

Are those the only reasons that game has been getting a lot of flak? I haven't got it myself, but I assumed, for some reason, the flak was for gameplay and design rather than technical errors.
---
"I'll be there just to watch you fall."
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser (say you're from GFAQs)
#7blade6321Posted 6/2/2011 5:21:13 AM
PRNDL posted...

I haven't had any bugs, 'nor do I know of any

Lag is soon to be fixed, and is ok in 5v5, and I generally play with a few friends in CO-OP.

Also, you can find unlaggy games (around half are unplayable if you want to try full on 8v8)

I wouldn't say it's that much of an issue really.
---
Founder of the KittyHeart Fanclub. Entry is open, join at will <3
Crabdom Ambassador
#8jackrgPosted 6/2/2011 8:47:17 AM
single player sucked . seriously it was impossible to get past the second mission with those worthless Ai team mates.