Raven Rock in Skyrim

#1jimborambaPosted 6/19/2011 2:28:53 PM
Wouldn't it be lovely? Or some string of quests that results in you having a colony or stronghold of some sort.
---
Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot.
#2admiral84Posted 6/19/2011 2:30:24 PM
Would be kinda cool to help build up a colony just like Raven Rock where your choices help or destroy it. Honestly was my favorite part of Bloodmoon, that and the armor sets.
---
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2
#3jimboramba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2011 2:33:13 PM
Or if there were a string of quests that resulted in the building of your own city. A sixth among the 5 that already exist. You could name it, even decide what guilds or services you want inside.
---
#4TheeKingOsirisPosted 6/19/2011 2:37:34 PM
There is a part of me that hopes that island will be in a DLC.

I want to see the all the changes. It would be crazy if they added some background effect to the east of a partially destroyed Morrowind.
#5jimboramba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2011 2:48:11 PM
TheeKingOsiris posted...
There is a part of me that hopes that island will be in a DLC.

I want to see the all the changes. It would be crazy if they added some background effect to the east of a partially destroyed Morrowind.

That'd be very cool. Or seperate cells within the game world that you could be teleported to ala mournhold in tribunal that would be parts of other provinces, in this case a section of morrowind for a particular mission. And once the mission was over you'd be teleported back
---
#6HealthConnectTVPosted 6/19/2011 2:50:35 PM
TheeKingOsiris posted...
It would be crazy if they added some background effect to the east of a partially destroyed Morrowind.

As sad as I am about Morrowind's destruction, this would be awesome.

It's actually a great idea for DLC. It would appeal to every subsection of the TES fan base. I could imagine what the rumors would sound like -- "dude, did you hear about the DLC they're making for Skyrim, you can go back to Morrowind!!!". Potential gold mine.
---
http://s6.invisionfree.com/No_Mercy_4_Life
GT: SD Crippler
#7jimboramba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2011 2:55:42 PM
^^As long as Jiub really drove all the cliff racers from Morrowind, it'd be nothing less than a blast. Heading back to Skyrim with items and alchemical ingredients native to Morrowind and selling them for more since it'd be an import.
---
#8TheeKingOsirisPosted 6/19/2011 2:55:42 PM
PeachTreeOath posted...
TheeKingOsiris posted...
Potential gold mine.

Gotta agree there. Altho they say are all about looking forward and not backwards so it's doubtful.

But I would jump at the chance to go back and see what's happened.
#9jimboramba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2011 3:05:19 PM
I think we would all go back to morrowind if we had the chance
---
#10TheeKingOsirisPosted 6/19/2011 3:27:40 PM
jimboramba posted...
I think we would all go back to morrowind if we had the chance

Yeah, but aren't they're oblivion gates there now?

*shudders*

No sir, I wouldn't go there for all the gold in the world.

Doesn't that beat all? Red Mountain is cleared of Dagoth Ur, cliff racers are gone; finally we can have peace and then the place just blows up.

A prophecy thousands of years old and they missed the huge missile hovering overhead.

*tisk tisk*

Nerevar is not much of a savior is he? And Azura is a ironic, cruel daedra.

Oh well fudge it.