Vampire/Werewolf quests?

#1Squall3330Posted 9/20/2011 10:17:29 AM
We know that vamps are confirmed and that wolves are a possibility, but do you think they will have some actual quest lines for them this time around? If you are part of a certain vampire faction for example you should be able to do quests to help/harm other vamp factions or maybe have a quest to herd cattle into your lair or something. Like with other factions they should give you cool gear/weps or gold etc.
#2cweaver317Posted 9/20/2011 10:32:46 AM
is kind of how it was in Morrowind. Once you picked a clan you were not allowed in the others as far as I remember.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Vampires#Vampire_Clans
---
XBLGT- xZ0MBIExJESUS
This is Xbox Live; Where the Men are Men, the Women are Men, and the Kids are FBI...
#3hauntbotPosted 9/20/2011 10:46:28 AM
cweaver317 posted...
is kind of how it was in Morrowind. Once you picked a clan you were not allowed in the others as far as I remember.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Vampires#Vampire_Clans

that would be a cool way to do it.
---
lol hauntbot is my new favorite user... ~OgesMC
people who agree with Oges: 8
#4Squall3330(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2011 2:07:06 PM
Right but do you think once you choose a clan they will offer any sort of quests? In the older games there really weren't any quests associated with being a vampire other than the quest for a cure.
#5The_Blank___Posted 9/20/2011 2:22:25 PM
I believe werewolves will be in the first or second DLC, and if I'm right, then they should be a big part of said DLC... IF THEY MAKE A DLC!
---
When a man seeks your advice, he generally wants your praise.
-Chesterfield.
#6cweaver317Posted 9/20/2011 2:36:25 PM
Squall3330 posted...
Right but do you think once you choose a clan they will offer any sort of quests? In the older games there really weren't any quests associated with being a vampire other than the quest for a cure.

In Morrowind - Each clan has two quests which are offered only to its members (plus a generic third quest, "kill a dozen vampires of the rival clans"). There are also eight general quests open to members of any bloodline. Thus, you are limited to ten of the possible fourteen vampire quests in the game.
---
XBLGT- xZ0MBIExJESUS
This is Xbox Live; Where the Men are Men, the Women are Men, and the Kids are FBI...
#7Squall3330(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2011 2:51:37 PM
Ahh okay well that doesn't sound so bad then. Thank you for clarifying.
#8CanusaresPosted 9/20/2011 3:08:41 PM
I remember they had a quest for a vampire cure in oblivion but I don't think they had a specific vampire quest like things a vampire would do.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
#9_x_Paladin_x_Posted 9/20/2011 3:13:47 PM
I have a feeling that being a vampire will be even more in depth than the previous games.

I say that because Todd Howard announced it like it was something special, although to long time TES players it seems like a given and we took the announcement with a grain of salt.

I also have a feeling that the sudden boom of vampires in pop culture recently might have led them to flesh out that side story-line a bit more than previous games.
#10Squall3330(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2011 6:20:56 PM
_x_Paladin_x_ posted...
I have a feeling that being a vampire will be even more in depth than the previous games.

I say that because Todd Howard announced it like it was something special, although to long time TES players it seems like a given and we took the announcement with a grain of salt.

I also have a feeling that the sudden boom of vampires in pop culture recently might have led them to flesh out that side story-line a bit more than previous games.

That is certainly a valid point. I guess we will just have to see.