I put together a Skyrim soundtrack playlist for y'all.

#1RayneworksPosted 9/25/2011 1:10:04 PM
Figured some Skyrim music would chill you guys out a bit. Some of these are fanmade but fit the game VERY well, and the last one is pulled from the demo video so you can hear Dragon Shouts and Todd Howard talks for like 3 seconds, but IMO those just add to it.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2A861A8AB695B994&feature=mh_lolz

Now to listen to it while I write a new short story.
---
Warning: Reading this message may result in explosive ignorance, chronic butthurt, blown minds, uncontrollable laughter, or diarrhea.
Skyrimchat.proboards.com
#2dragon_eye_Posted 9/25/2011 1:12:32 PM
thanks rayne
---
skyrim's weather is cloudy with a chance of dragons
#3TCGJessePosted 9/25/2011 2:07:51 PM
I was honestly expecting a joke. You should throw in some Two Steps From Hell, Ancient City, and Future World Music in there as well!
---
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Kierkegaard
#4Rayneworks(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 4:23:44 PM
Bumping.
---
Warning: Reading this message may result in explosive ignorance, chronic butthurt, blown minds, uncontrollable laughter, or diarrhea.
Skyrimchat.proboards.com
#5CruorComaPosted 9/25/2011 4:26:42 PM
As cliched and overused as it is, Skyrim screams for Requiem for a Tower to be on that list.
---
#6slothicaPosted 9/25/2011 4:30:14 PM
Tenrai Divinity 1 from the Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCeaCroLN8o

That is all.
---
Was I being rude? Sorry, I get that way around stupid people.
Insane? I like to think of myself as dangerously creative.
#7Rayneworks(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 5:59:33 PM
CruorComa posted...
As cliched and overused as it is, Skyrim screams for Requiem for a Tower to be on that list.

Wait, you mean Requiem for a Dream?
---
Skyrimchat.proboards.com
#8TCGJessePosted 9/25/2011 6:32:33 PM
Rayneworks posted...
CruorComa posted...

No, there was another version done called Requiem for a Tower. It is only slightly different.
---
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Kierkegaard
#9Exodus22482Posted 9/25/2011 6:47:38 PM
Oh man, you shouldn't have...seriously.
#10CruorComaPosted 9/25/2011 7:08:06 PM
TCGJesse posted...
Rayneworks posted...
CruorComa posted...

No, there was another version done called Requiem for a Tower. It is only slightly different.

Yeah, it's a different composition done specifically for the trailer to LOTR: The Two Towers, composed by Clint Mansell. It's basically Requiem for a Dream with an upped tempo and epicness notched up to 10.
---