I want to be a druid!

#1RfHoldenPosted 9/26/2011 2:17:36 PM
Does anyone know if you can conjure any animals. I want to build a character that mobs around with a pack of dogs or a bear or something.
#2matterdoesntPosted 9/26/2011 2:19:03 PM
RfHolden posted...
Does anyone know if you can conjure any animals. I want to build a character that mobs around with a pack of dogs or a bear or something.

I believe you can tame wild animals so that they will help you out in a fight just dont expect to tame a dragon
#3VodkaMusclesPosted 9/26/2011 2:19:57 PM
I'm positive there will be a limit to how many are with you..
---
Straight Edge Hardcore.
LOL Want a FishyStick?
#4thanoswizardPosted 9/26/2011 2:19:58 PM
Their are conjuration spells that can summon the undead and daedra. Also I read somewhere that animal companions are confirmed as well. I'm guessing you like bows, daggers and subterfuge. You can make a good character with these things.
---
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)
#5thermopylaePosted 9/26/2011 2:20:54 PM
undead army.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#6TheeKingOsirisPosted 9/26/2011 2:26:13 PM
You could in the other games couldn't you? I forget because it was pointless to summon anything that weak after a little while. They would die in one hit.

As for packs? Keep dreaming sailor.

I feel you tho, I would love to be the Beastmaster with a black tiger, falcon, two ferrets named Kodo and Podo and a young scantily clad Tanya Roberts.

I too shall dream on.... XP
---
Mee wurst troll evurr, nobuddy pay brijj tole, me nott sceary enuf, mee gett drunc an kil sellf, troll droun
#7cweaver317Posted 9/26/2011 2:37:56 PM
RfHolden posted...

Not sure, but they did add a spell in Oblivion that let you summon a bear. So they might have made it in this one too. I hope so. For my second build I would play as druid.
---
XBLGT- xZ0MBIExJESUS
This is Xbox Live; Where the Men are Men, the Women are Men, and the Kids are FBI...
#8HuaBiaoPosted 9/26/2011 2:50:57 PM
Topic title reminded me of the ventrilo harassment video.
---
Calm your damn panties.
#9HuaBiaoPosted 9/26/2011 2:53:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXsS6oePd4

^ This one.
---
Calm your damn panties.
#10runner5676Posted 9/26/2011 2:59:16 PM
I think the taming animals thing is just the Bosmer racial. Although I believe it's more useful in Skyrim, you can't permanently tame a wild animal as far as I know.

Best bet would be the conjuration skill again, and hoping that bears etc are on the summonable creatures list.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart