Modded saves...

#1NuitFlamePosted 10/1/2011 5:18:03 PM
You think with modio some of the plentiful mods on the pc can be made for use on the 360? If this topic exists then sorry.
---
Fair Exchange is no Fair Robbery
#2Ninja_GaignunPosted 10/1/2011 5:19:34 PM
Its not that simple.
---
And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.
#3usmovers_02Posted 10/1/2011 6:39:02 PM
Actually, technically it is VERY simple. For Oblivion almost ALL non-script requiring mods DO work on the 360. The issue is that Microsoft doesn't easily allow mods on consoles.

Basically it's really up to Microsoft whether mods make it onto the 360. Bare in mind that Unreal Tournament 3 is moddable on PS3 and almost all PC versions of games with the Unreal Engine have values in their configuration files for PC, PS3, AND 360. All of these values would EASILY be alterable if Microsoft would allow it.
---
You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child. -Neytiri
Second member of the KittyHeart Fanclub. Entry is open, join at will <3
#4yay4doughnutsPosted 10/2/2011 1:22:13 AM
Ninja_Gaignun posted...
Its not that simple.

Its about as simple as peeling a banana. Pretty much all you need is a USB flash drive and you're good to go. You won't be able to use all of the PC mods obviously, but you can get "god like" characters in about 5 minutes.
#5Ajd_KingPosted 10/2/2011 2:36:34 AM
As others have said, it is simple. What isn't simple however, is teaching Microsoft about fun.
---
Potatoes, Potatoes everywhere! - Obama
#6lil55dudePosted 10/2/2011 5:53:29 AM
Yea using a usb stick you could do all kinds of things with Oblivion saves you couldn't do in the actual game.(yes on the 360) Getting the mythic dawn armor is one example i've seen.. Look up some videos on youtube my friend.. Was going to try it a while ago too just never got around to it.. Too busy playing a bunch of PS3 games I some how missed over the years lol.
---
-l''''\l'''''l-(''''(-/'''''''/\__\-l'''''l/'''''/-
-l,,,l\,,,l-),,,)-\,,,,,\/,,,,/-l,,,,l\,,,\-