"the Circle" (potential spoilers)

#1CloakandStaggerPosted 10/4/2011 9:28:21 AM
So, the achievements have been released.....one of them is called "blood oath", and the description is "become a member of the circle" (the description of intro achievements for the other guilds).

So, I don't believe they have been announced.....anyone have any idea of what it could be? I'm thinking an "evil" mage guild who practices necromancy, in lieu of the college of Winterhold.
#2akios88Posted 10/4/2011 9:32:16 AM
one thought I had was...if the college of winterhold was part of the college of whispers (which I'm not really too sure of)...then what about the Synod? I don't know anything about them. Maybe this circle has something to do with that...

More likely it has something to do with the main plot and has nothing to do with that at all.
---
"Songs of forks follow you."
#3RayneworksPosted 10/4/2011 9:34:44 AM
Yeah, when I read this achieve all I could think was- http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4764/da1o.jpg
---
Warning: Reading this message may result in explosive ignorance, chronic butthurt, blown minds, uncontrollable laughter, or diarrhea.
Skyrimchat.proboards.com
#4KoujiEXEPosted 10/4/2011 9:34:51 AM
It seems most of the factions have 3 achievements. Joining the faction and completing two associated quests. Since "the Circle" is listed right below the Companions and the achievement below it seems to be associated with the Companions, I'm guessing the Circle has something to do with the Companions. Maybe it's the top leaders of the guild?
#5_Pappo_Posted 10/4/2011 10:03:06 AM
KoujiEXE posted...
It seems most of the factions have 3 achievements. Joining the faction and completing two associated quests. Since "the Circle" is listed right below the Companions and the achievement below it seems to be associated with the Companions, I'm guessing the Circle has something to do with the Companions. Maybe it's the top leaders of the guild?

^Just this!
---
i5-2500k 3.3GHz | Samsung Pinpoint F3 500gb x2 Raid 0 | Gigabyte GTX 560ti SOC | Ripjaw X 2x2gb 1600 | Aerocool Strike X case | Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 | Skyrim
#6LaLiLLuLeLoPosted 10/4/2011 10:14:22 AM
My guess was that it is a higher level of the College of Winterhold.
---
Owner/Mayor of The Bar With No Name, may it rest in peace.
The Bar With No Name is below: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
#7ronnetPosted 10/4/2011 10:22:55 AM

I doubt it is a faction of its own.

More like how the player got involved with the 6th House in Morrowind and with the Mythic Dawn in Oblivion. These factions could be joined as an infiltrator but you'd be exposed not much later.

#8ramrod24xxxPosted 10/4/2011 10:26:20 AM
its probably the knights of the round of the Champions. It is def associated with the champions faction quests
---
Official Champion of Crabdom
GT: LATAZ BILLYMAYS PSN: Slave_Ship
#9master_gamr1231Posted 10/4/2011 10:33:16 AM
ronnet posted...
I doubt it is a faction of its own.More like how the player got involved with the 6th House in Morrowind and with the Mythic Dawn in Oblivion. These factions could be joined as an infiltrator but you'd be exposed not much later.

Uh, you never joined the Sixth House (at least, without mods).
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#10ramrod24xxxPosted 10/4/2011 10:35:23 AM
master_gamr1231 posted...
ronnet posted...
I doubt it is a faction of its own.More like how the player got involved with the 6th House in Morrowind and with the Mythic Dawn in Oblivion. These factions could be joined as an infiltrator but you'd be exposed not much later.

Uh, you never joined the Sixth House (at least, without mods).

Where did he say you could join them?
---
Official Champion of Crabdom
GT: LATAZ BILLYMAYS PSN: Slave_Ship