i know you can get married, but sex?

#1JediBoB101Posted 10/15/2011 8:24:08 PM
Any hints on whether that's included? Would be a shame if i couldn't enjoy that part of my wife/husband :/
---
GT: Thunderbird718
add for BF3 and MW3 (and other future multi/coop games)
#2RebelElite791Posted 10/15/2011 8:24:48 PM
Why? If anything it'd be a black screen with a few moans, hardly anything to write home about.
---
Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis.
#3iR4ND0MPosted 10/15/2011 8:30:21 PM
Bethesda is going to force your character to be a monk\nun. No p**** for you. U mad?
---
XBL GT: Mista Random
SSF4 AE: Blanka, Evil Ryu
#4Locke90Posted 10/15/2011 8:31:01 PM
Jedi BoB101 posted...
Any hints on whether that's included? Would be a shame if i couldn't enjoy that part of my wife/husband :/

its far better in real life man
#5TheKingOfCarmelPosted 10/15/2011 8:36:08 PM
In Oblivion, at the Anvil inn called the Fo'c's'le or whatever, the proprietress would visit each room at night and lay in the bed with the man there. That was meant to represent sex. I imagine if sex is in, that's how it'll work in this game. You ask him/her to have sex, and you both go to the bed, and then you set the timer (just like sleeping/waiting) and time passes.
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#6Solid_TruthPosted 10/15/2011 8:38:29 PM
Where there's marriage there's no sex.
---
"Damn the patriots!" - Solidus
#7Ajd_KingPosted 10/15/2011 8:39:34 PM
Solid_Truth posted...
Where there's marriage there's no sex.

Well, not with the wife, anyway...
---
Official King of the Skyrim boards.
#8EluxsamPosted 10/15/2011 8:39:40 PM
Just today i was playing Oblivion, I went to sleep in the waterfront district beds outside, and i wake up with an Argonian in the same bed. O_o
---
"If you argue with a troll, he has already won."
#9Omega_GilgameshPosted 10/15/2011 8:40:45 PM
TheKingOfCarmel posted...
In Oblivion, at the Anvil inn called the Fo'c's'le or whatever, the proprietress would visit each room at night and lay in the bed with the man there. That was meant to represent sex. I imagine if sex is in, that's how it'll work in this game. You ask him/her to have sex, and you both go to the bed, and then you set the timer (just like sleeping/waiting) and time passes.

That's also how it worked in Fallout 3.

And if they DID do that thing where it faded to black with a few moans, I don't wanna hear "norty" or a dude randomly yelping.
---
Leader of Hammerfell...I guess. I was only trying to join the crowd.
Instead of being born again, why not just grow up? Copy/paste if you agree.
#10JediBoB101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 8:41:26 PM
I figure to really get into this game I might pleasure myself while my character goes to work, but if its just a black screen well I guess ill have to find something else. Man I miss those asari dancers on the citadel...
---
GT: Thunderbird718
add for BF3 and MW3 (and other future multi/coop games)