Member of the Circle *possible spoiler*

#1_x_Paladin_x_Posted 10/27/2011 5:09:30 PM
I just checked out the achievement list and there is one titled Blood Oath and then states that is about becoming a member of the circle.

I have no idea what this is about and if any one does I would just like to know if this is going to be a another guild or new faction?
#2tullgeesePosted 10/27/2011 5:10:32 PM
im pretty sure its the new mages guild
#3_x_Paladin_x_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 5:11:29 PM
tullgeese posted...

I'm pretty sure the new mages guild is called The College of Winterhold.
#4PAL360Posted 10/27/2011 5:16:07 PM

Maybe something related to the main quest. But a new faction would be great!

#5DrakoVongola1Posted 10/27/2011 5:18:57 PM(edited)
I read the comments ont he achivement and one person suggested that each guild seemed to have 3 achievements, 2 10g and one 30g, and that this one was part of the Fighter's Guild

Sounds like it could be a vampire clan/guild though.

EDIT: This is the one: "Yeah, I think #4 is right. Each guild has 3 achievements, two 10G ones and then a 30G one to finish off (probably the achievement for finsihing the guild questline). I could be wrong, but that's the pattern. This looks to be the middle achievement for The Companions, and then the 'Glory of the Dead' 30G is the final one."
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation
Condemn the war, not the warrior.
#6akios88Posted 10/27/2011 5:20:50 PM(edited)
It will probably be related to the Companions Guild. Also, the Knights of the Circle was an order devoted to Arkay in Daggerfall, so I think the Companions Guild will be related to Arkay worship.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/60550841
---
"Songs of forks follow you."
#7RoanarkPosted 10/27/2011 5:18:40 PM

_x_Paladin_x_ posted...
tullgeese posted...

You are correct.
All of the other guilds appear to have three achievements so I'm assuming this is for the Companion's (fighter's) guild.
If so I'm assuming you raise to become a leader of one of the guild halls due to the death/ firing/ resignation of it's leader you take his/ her place as part of the "circle" a collection of the leaders of the guild halls across Skyrim.
Or it's some sort of new faction... Hell if I know.

#8tullgeesePosted 10/27/2011 5:19:30 PM
_x_Paladin_x_ posted...
tullgeese posted...

sorry im watchin community not really paying attention to what im doing.
#9DrakoVongola1Posted 10/27/2011 5:20:13 PM
Roanark posted...

_x_Paladin_x_ posted...

tullgeese posted...im pretty sure its the new mages guildI'm pretty sure the new mages guild is called The College of Winterhold.

You are correct.All of the other guilds appear to have three achievements so I'm assuming this is for the Companion's (fighter's) guild.If so I'm assuming you raise to become a leader of one of the guild halls due to the death/ firing/ resignation of it's leader you take his/ her place as part of the "circle" a collection of the leaders of the guild halls across Skyrim.Or it's some sort of new faction... Hell if I know.

it's probably just some sort of inner circle of important people of the Companions.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation
Condemn the war, not the warrior.
#10_x_Paladin_x_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 5:21:10 PM
PAL360 posted...
Maybe something related to the main quest. But a new faction would be great!

At least in the list it comes after the obvious main quest achievements and the Champions (fighters guild) achievement, I'm hoping it is a new faction.

But after checking out the list again it seems like it could also be an intermediary plot achievement.