Werewolf Vampire: Is it possible?

#31Mu_NovaPosted 11/9/2011 8:26:28 AM

We dont even know if you can become a vampire! (sure, they said we could, but have we seen anything? :P)

This amused me.
---
-Ambassador Apprentice of Crabdom-
*~Atheist Lesbian~*
#32WhordePosted 11/9/2011 12:49:31 PM
rza_2002 posted...
Whorde posted...
According to the guide both Vamprism and lycanthropy cure all diseases when you contract them, including the diseases that cause vamprism and lycanthropy. I did get the impression that if you are a werewolf you can not catch vamprism so there's no threat of some random neck biter undoing all your hard work to become a tail chaser

This is incorrect, as you HAVE to become a werewolf as part of a quest, i was already a vampire [or at least infected to the point where a simple potion could not cure it] when this happened [althought i completed the quest and i am free of it now]

And were you still a vampire after you became a werewolf? If you were not then you prove what I say as correct, that catching one cures the other
---
Little known fact, trolls will consume but can't digest calm, factual statements. They'll starve death with a full stomach
#33DoctorScrapsPosted 11/9/2011 12:51:03 PM
LiQUiDSPD posted...
In the Underworld story, the only winged vampire was Marcus, the first vampire. All others are the normal humanoid creature that just grow fangs.

Being a World of Darkness fan, I prefer the Cain story.
---
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
#34akios88Posted 11/9/2011 3:29:59 PM(edited)
WynnSilvergaze posted...
^^^

in this game. (no edit -_-)

I did not know that. I assumed it would be like in Morrowind. My bad. It may have been beat to death for you guys, but I don't (or at least I try not to) read the spoilerific content that has been coming out due to the leaks and those who got the game early.

so don't make it out like I'm derpin' since in Morrowind it did work that way :P
---
"Songs of forks follow you."
#35blutoblutarskyXPosted 11/9/2011 3:27:06 PM
psych_student posted...
What would a werewolf vampire even look like?

like this- haven't you seen the original underworld?

http://www.miconian.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/underworld-hybrid.jpg
#36blutoblutarskyXPosted 11/9/2011 3:36:36 PM(edited)
LiQUiDSPD posted...
I'm shocked about it too to be honest. What's with all of this Twilight crap anyway?

the tweens love that brokeback vampire stuff.

EDIT:

I myself refuse to acknowledge anything not top notch portrayals.

30 days of night re-defined the vampire mythology as to the only acceptable way vampires should be portrayed- with minor deviations. basically this makes them look like predators at the very top of the food chain SHOULD look rather than the more traditional "metrosexual" cinematic view.
(underworld is a noteable exception. because of the war of the species concept)

romero re-defined the portrayal of zombies- with some acceptable alterations, this makes them a fearfull walking virus.

not so sure any story that actually matters (im not counting the teeny bopper twighlight crap) really changed the concept of the werewolf yet, i mean im not so certain it needs to be either- it among the old horror myth creatures tends to be the only one that never became "dumbed down" as its animalistic bestial nature is the very core of the mythos.
#37RoanarkPosted 11/9/2011 3:32:18 PM

Morrowind's method was an unintentional glitch left unfixed to keep fans happy.

In theory if you contract vampirism and then lycanthropy before the vampirism fully develps you could.

However, if you're granted disease resistance before the transformation into vampirism is complete then you will not be able to.

So the only way to do it is exploting a glitch/ bug/ loophole.

Call it what you will but it can't be done if you already have one or the other.

#38rinto_tintoPosted 11/9/2011 3:34:35 PM

It's perhaps possible. SPOLIERS: You become a werewolf in a companions quest but werewolves are immune to diseases. If you became a vampire first and then did the quest you may become both.

#39AxelPoe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 4:56:35 PM
rinto_tinto posted...
It's perhaps possible. SPOLIERS: You become a werewolf in a companions quest but werewolves are immune to diseases. If you became a vampire first and then did the quest you may become both.

Since you know this much, I would like to ask if you, or anyone else, knows where this quest is taken?
Thanks.
---
"Fight evil with evil."
#40The300SpartansPosted 11/9/2011 5:10:15 PM
rinto_tinto posted...

SPOILER
This is true, you don't really contract the werewolf disease, you get it through a quest automatically. So I'm not sure if you are a vampire already, and you do this quest, you can be both.
---
Madness??? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!