katanas?

#1unstoppabullPosted 11/9/2011 6:10:16 PM
in morrowind my weapon was the daedric dai katana,

in oblivion there was the katana you got from doing a daedric quest, but i would have liked a bigger variety like, another daedric dai katana

does anyone know if this game has a good assortment of katanas? thatd be fantastic
---
GT: TedTheJanitor
#2squirrels4evPosted 11/9/2011 6:12:18 PM
I miss katanas... I don't think we're going to see the return of Morrowind's huge weapon variety in Skyrim... though I could be wrong. I doubt there will be katanas or Dai-katanas, it will most likely just be claymores and longswords as far as those types of weapons go.
---
GT: squirrels4ev
Currently playing: Black Ops, Oblivion
#3Shinyguns1Posted 11/9/2011 6:14:51 PM
there were Katanas and Dai-Katanas in Oblivion.
---
"Jecht sounds like a chain smoking lunch lady, and looks like he crawled out of a dumpster"
"You should be dead!"-Lady Ashe
#4SlowResistancePosted 11/9/2011 6:15:26 PM
Does a bear crap in the woods?
#5hauntbotPosted 11/9/2011 6:15:52 PM
i doubt there will be a good assortment, but there is at least 1.
---
NV 4 LYFE!!!1111(not changing dis sig until fo4 comes out.... or my a.d.d. distracts me & i sig something stupid)
#6unstoppabull(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 6:16:07 PM
yeah a crappy veriety, the only ones they had was that legendary one you get from a daedric quest, and those crappy ones that the "blades" use
---
#7darkhill13Posted 11/9/2011 6:20:09 PM
I don't know.

Bethesda kept an eye on the internet while making Oblivion and Fallout 3 and have given credit to mods that added to the previous game. Fallout NV put in extras based on mods on Fallout 3 and there were pieces in Oblivion from Morrowwind mods. The mods adding katanas and dai katanas back into the game are some of the most downloaded weapons mods on Elder Scrolls Nexus. I am hoping Bethesda took the hint.
#8KiltyMcBagpipesPosted 11/9/2011 6:20:48 PM
There will be....

For 400 MS Points.
#9RavensRules69Posted 11/9/2011 6:21:33 PM
unstoppabull posted...
yeah a crappy veriety, the only ones they had was that legendary one you get from a daedric quest, and those crappy ones that the "blades" use

You'd think the guys tasked with guarding the Emperor would have better kit, right?
#10Shadow-Comes-InPosted 11/9/2011 6:21:55 PM

unstoppabull posted...
---

Nope, there was more than that.