Enchanting tips for unlimited magicka(spoiler)

#1lazybumxPosted 11/10/2011 11:22:36 AM
Just some general tips about enchanting. Before i go any further just for your information i am a Destruction mage. So i chose not to learn some enchanting perks base on my need.

A bit about enchanting, to enchant u need to learn the enchant recipes which u get when disenchanting a magic item, the item will be lost once it is disenchating

Skill tree and what perks not to level

-Enchanter (5 levels) 0-80 : Increase enchantments (from 20% to 100%) Max this!!!!!!
-Soul squeezer 20 :souls gems provide extra magicka for recharging (useless to me)
-Fire enchanter 30 fire enchantments on weapons and armor are 25 stronger (useless)
-Soul siphon 40 death blows to creatures but not people, trap 5 of victim soul, recharging the weapon (useless)
-Frost enchanter 40 (useless)
-Shock enchanter 50 (useless)
-Insightful enchanter 50 skill enchantments on armor are 25 stronger (get this)
-Corpus enchanter 70 health magicka and stamina enchantments on armor are 25 stronger (get this)
-Extra Effect 100 put an extra enchantments on items (get this)

I didnt get soul squeeze since i dont use any weapons that needed recharging, soul siphon is useless too since you can use spell "soul trap" from conjunction to capture souls. Fire, Frost, Shock are useless since i mostly enchant magicka and destruction skill.

For unlimited magicka (which mean u can cast any spells for 0 magicka)
- you will need at least level 80 enchanter, maxed out Enchanter skill, Insightful enchanter, Corpus enchanter
- need 4 grand soul gem (filled with soul of course, you can buy these or captured the soul if you have empty gems)
-need to learn the recipes for enchanting the magic that you learning (for example, Fortify Destruction if you want to cast destruction spells for 0 magicka, Fortify Restoration for restoration spells, etc...)
- a body armor, head armor, ring, and necklace (can be any kind)

if u do this, each piece will give you 25% off to cast , 25x4 = 100% off. This has been done. this is not a theory :D

SO if you are at enchanting 100 you get to put 2 enchanting to 1 item which mean 2 kinds of spell at the same time which no cost of magicka and dont have to switch armor!!! I have Destruction and Restoration on my set right now. UNSTOPPABLE!!!! :D
#2jboom91Posted 11/10/2011 11:30:54 AM
lazybumx posted...
Just some general tips about enchanting. Before i go any further just for your information i am a Destruction mage. So i chose not to learn some enchanting perks base on my need.

A bit about enchanting, to enchant u need to learn the enchant recipes which u get when disenchanting a magic item, the item will be lost once it is disenchating

Skill tree and what perks not to level

-Enchanter (5 levels) 0-80 : Increase enchantments (from 20% to 100%) Max this!!!!!!
-Soul squeezer 20 :souls gems provide extra magicka for recharging (useless to me)
-Fire enchanter 30 fire enchantments on weapons and armor are 25 stronger (useless)
-Soul siphon 40 death blows to creatures but not people, trap 5 of victim soul, recharging the weapon (useless)
-Frost enchanter 40 (useless)
-Shock enchanter 50 (useless)
-Insightful enchanter 50 skill enchantments on armor are 25 stronger (get this)
-Corpus enchanter 70 health magicka and stamina enchantments on armor are 25 stronger (get this)
-Extra Effect 100 put an extra enchantments on items (get this)

I didnt get soul squeeze since i dont use any weapons that needed recharging, soul siphon is useless too since you can use spell "soul trap" from conjunction to capture souls. Fire, Frost, Shock are useless since i mostly enchant magicka and destruction skill.

For unlimited magicka (which mean u can cast any spells for 0 magicka)
- you will need at least level 80 enchanter, maxed out Enchanter skill, Insightful enchanter, Corpus enchanter
- need 4 grand soul gem (filled with soul of course, you can buy these or captured the soul if you have empty gems)
-need to learn the recipes for enchanting the magic that you learning (for example, Fortify Destruction if you want to cast destruction spells for 0 magicka, Fortify Restoration for restoration spells, etc...)
- a body armor, head armor, ring, and necklace (can be any kind)

if u do this, each piece will give you 25% off to cast , 25x4 = 100% off. This has been done. this is not a theory :D

SO if you are at enchanting 100 you get to put 2 enchanting to 1 item which mean 2 kinds of spell at the same time which no cost of magicka and dont have to switch armor!!! I have Destruction and Restoration on my set right now. UNSTOPPABLE!!!! :D

I've tried this but I can't put fortify destruction spells on my feet or gloves so it doesn't work. What equipment are you using because this sounds badass and I want to do this.
#3lazybumx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 11:33:21 AM
Cant put on gloves and feet but you can put on rings and necklace lol, check above again
#4freeKuttaPosted 11/10/2011 11:37:20 AM
tag for later use.
---
Gamertag: Deadcell182
#5N1ghtroguePosted 11/10/2011 11:50:59 AM
This may be a stupid question but
the 100% off equates to each spell only costing 100% less of what it did before not 100% off the cost doesnt it.
---
PSN- DarknessKing
#6lazybumx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 11:57:18 AM
100% of what it costs. doesnt matter if you put perks into the skills tree to decrease the cost to cast of the spells, you still get 100%.
not sure if u have the game yet or not but each magic skill tree, there are skill to decrease the cost of magicka requirement (Novice Destruction for example, it let u cast novice spells for 50% original requirement). But with this enchanting set up, whether you invest in the perk skills or not you still get 0mp to cast.
i have master destruction, which maxed all the skill perks, of course 0mp to cast is no surprise
but i didnt put any perk to my Restorations, it still 0mp to cast these spells :)
so this set up is working :D
ill put pictures later
#7lazybumx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 12:10:08 PM
here is a picture of my set and the spells cost :D
notice that you cant put fortify to gloves and foot armor, like i mentioned above

http://i41.tinypic.com/fn7jac.jpg
#8N1ghtroguePosted 11/10/2011 2:19:50 PM
I have the game but never fooled around with enchanting.

What's the quickest way to level that skill?

I found ways for Illusion,alteration,restoration and Smithing so far.
---
PSN- DarknessKing
#9skind0ggPosted 11/10/2011 2:29:03 PM
From what I saw, disenchanting crappy enchanted weapons you find, and also refilling charged weapons (like staves) with soul gems will increase enchanting skill
#10barbeerianPosted 11/10/2011 2:36:24 PM
Thanks a lot, I love this kind of inside information.
---
let's shave the hell out of that bearwww.last.fm/user/xpjaulo