Anyone enter the keep with Ralof?

#11KudZuPosted 11/11/2011 7:03:29 AM
These are the differences:

1) Ralof gives you the starting quest to join Stormcloaks, Hadvar gives you the starting quest to join the Legion. You can still join either one no matter who you go with.
2) Ralof sends you to see his sister Gerdur, Hadvar sends you to see his uncle the blacksmith (forget his name). They are both in the same town and they both give you the same quest to go to Whiterun.
3) With Ralof you fight the Legion soldiers on the way out, with Hadvar you fight Whitecloaks on the way out.

And those are the only differences.
#12Uncleseb(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 7:14:15 AM
I'd be inclined to go with the stoamcloaks just to kill the torturer, but what happened to those who say they dont go in with either of them and go in alone?
#13Uncleseb(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 8:17:36 AM
laskal & anyone else who went in solo what happens then? How do you get the quest?
#14BossBalla90Posted 11/11/2011 8:32:21 AM
I must have been really tired because i didnt notice it was more than 1 way to go...i went with Ralof though
---
GT- OGWillyBucKs , PSN- WillyBucKs
Poke Pt FC- 5199 0895 0944, SoulSilver FC- 2064 2017 6603
#15CabbylaPosted 11/12/2011 11:08:15 PM
I went with Hadvar but still ended up killing the torturer just for the hell of it haha.
#16EscapererPosted 11/12/2011 11:10:05 PM
Uncleseb posted...
I'd be inclined to go with the stoamcloaks just to kill the torturer, but what happened to those who say they dont go in with either of them and go in alone?

Yeah Hadvar doesn't really do anything if you kill the torturer, he was kind of a dick anyways.
---
My Dragon Age 2 Let's Play series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akxEGoMBGPU
#17bodofagodPosted 11/12/2011 11:14:54 PM
I went with Ralof. The soldier was about to cut off my head dammit. I don't have to put up with that. I enjoyed being on the rebellious side and as far as I can tell it doesn't affect you later in game. I accidentally killed the NPC being tortured though lol. I didn't change the controller sensitivity until a little bit later on and the default had me swinging around an ax like a mad man killing everyone in that room blindly
#18throwscatsPosted 11/12/2011 11:18:28 PM
I don't know how you think Ralof isn't the moral choice, haha. He's fighting for independence from a group of people who indiscriminately cut off people's heads. You're not even on the list and she's like, "meh, kill her anyway."

Plus, they're torturing people and letting them die in tiny cages. Ralof is pretty obviously the "moral" choice, if that's what you would call such a thing.