Save on Character Menu?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Save on Character Menu?
4 years ago#1
Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does this mean? It's on the options menu, and you can select a time amount.
---
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo
4 years ago#2
Bump.
---
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo
4 years ago#3
It will autosave when you bring up the menu, like it does when your walking into a new area. Stops you from, 3/4s a wayu through a dungeon, having to save manually incase you die.
---
"Let's look at the test results... You are a horrible person. That's what it says--a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." - GlaDOS
4 years ago#4
I still strongly recommend saving often manually, however. This is an Elder Scrolls game, and its stability cannot yet be 100% vouched for. Standard practice in any game like this should be to NOT rely solely on autosave.
---
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.
4 years ago#5
Sweet, that's pretty helpful. Of course though yeah, I'll save on my own.
---
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Save on Character Menu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived