Save on Character Menu?

#1GeekyJackoPosted 11/11/2011 6:59:02 AM
Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does this mean? It's on the options menu, and you can select a time amount.
---
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo
#2GeekyJacko(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 8:02:49 AM
Bump.
---
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo
#3cloudwonend2Posted 11/11/2011 8:06:11 AM
It will autosave when you bring up the menu, like it does when your walking into a new area. Stops you from, 3/4s a wayu through a dungeon, having to save manually incase you die.
---
"Let's look at the test results... You are a horrible person. That's what it says--a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." - GlaDOS
#4VamphaeryPosted 11/11/2011 8:07:44 AM
I still strongly recommend saving often manually, however. This is an Elder Scrolls game, and its stability cannot yet be 100% vouched for. Standard practice in any game like this should be to NOT rely solely on autosave.
---
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.
#5GeekyJacko(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 9:02:36 AM
Sweet, that's pretty helpful. Of course though yeah, I'll save on my own.
---