Where are Daedric Hearts?

#1Lord_IrishPosted 11/11/2011 7:21:18 AM
I have my smithing up high enough to make Daedric equipment but all of it needs a daedric heart, anyone know where to find some?
---
"Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown His own?" -Robert G. Ingersoll
#2RayelianPosted 11/11/2011 7:24:52 AM
Fire and Ice Mages had a few with them, if that helps you. :)
#3N1ghtroguePosted 11/11/2011 7:44:15 AM
I can buy one occasionally from, the alchemist in white run but you may need to be a higher level cause I'm 45
---
PSN- DarknessKing
#4Lord_Irish(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 8:30:56 AM
Specific fire and ice mages? I'm level 30 and I've killed a lot of mages, but no hearts.

Anyone know a spot where one is for sure? I really just want the dagger and sword.
---
"Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown His own?" -Robert G. Ingersoll
#5Lord_Irish(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 1:08:45 PM
Bump, still can't find any.
---
#6Waytoodeep03Posted 11/11/2011 1:17:57 PM
Yea dumb bethesda will only have these showup at highlevels I HATE leveled loot
#7wuvixPosted 11/11/2011 4:04:25 PM
This may take a while but it's a SURE way to purchase 2 of them.

Get to the Mage's College in Winterhold.

Once inside go to the Hall of Attainment (your living quarters), then look for Enthir. Enthir should be roaming inside the hall or the area right outside the door, he's a dark elf who says something like "Even with it's laid back attitude, there are still somethings you can't do at the College". Speak with him and ask him if he has anything to trade, then follow him to his room (it's the room on the left side of the stairs on the second floor of the hall). Ask him what he has to trade and tell him you have the coin, then go to his Ingredients section, there he has 2 Daedric hearts for sale, for 900 gold.

Hope this helps, I myself bought the 2 but only used 1 to make the sword (because i like having a whole set, lol i'm using dragon). Friendly reminder, since it is the Highest rating armor that you can make, make sure that you drink a Blacksmith's Potion before you upgrade it at the grindstone or work table, respectively.

Hope this helps!