Eye colors for the colorblind.

#1WhiteChalkPosted 11/11/2011 2:29:32 PM
Hey guys, I'm partially colorblind meaning I can't tell the difference between some blues and purples, and greens and browns. I'm making a nord character and wanting to make his eyes brown but I can't for the life of me figure it out. If anyone is making a character soon/ at the creation screen, would you mind doing me a huge favor and telling me how many pushes of the eye color slider I need push starting from the right to make my eye color brown? (Or whichever one is closest if there isn't a brown available.)

Sorry, I'm kind of OCD about my characters in these games. Gotta make everything perfect. =P
---
"I use complete sentances, proper grammer, and am much older than 13." ~ neorhetoric
#2jk102393Posted 11/11/2011 2:38:44 PM
I can't do this right now, but I'll give you a free bump.

I feel your pain
---
Doctor: It's athletes foot
*Throws up blood*
#3InxentasPosted 11/11/2011 2:39:47 PM
You're in luck, I already made a save right before the character creation screen. I'd go for the color all the way to the left of the slider. It's a light brown eye color, so you can discern the pupil from the iris the best.
---
For future reference: landing in active vulcanoes tends to fry our sensors and melt our hull.
#4element6992Posted 11/11/2011 2:40:08 PM
3 clicks right
#5CURBSTOMPPPosted 11/11/2011 2:41:06 PM
Can't tell if troll or not.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Chrollo_Lucifer
#6InxentasPosted 11/11/2011 2:45:12 PM
FYI Nord eyes seem to be either a shade of brown or blue. There are also some special 'scarred' eyes. Those have no discernable pupil / iris. The slider features combinations of:

- both eyes blue
- both eyes brown
- one eye colored, one eye scarred
- both eyes scarred

1 push of the slider: both eyes light brown
3 pushes of the slider: both eyes dark brown
5 pushes of the slider: both eyes reddish brown
7 pushes of the slider: more reddish brown eyes (like a skooma user)

I hope this helps!
---
For future reference: landing in active vulcanoes tends to fry our sensors and melt our hull.
#7DaCSSMastahPosted 11/11/2011 2:45:42 PM
Not to troll... but if you can't tell... why does it matter?
---
Graphic Designer since birth - www.cibgraphics.com
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective
#8InxentasPosted 11/11/2011 2:46:52 PM
Oh crap I counted from the left! Sorry dude. My mistake.
---
#9MuffinSlayer2Posted 11/11/2011 2:48:28 PM
I feel your pain man, i'm partially colorblind too.
---
I don't need to get a life, I'm a gamer.......I can respawn!
#10WhiteChalk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 2:49:06 PM
I'm actually being serious. Usually my girlfriend solves issues like this for me but shes not available at the moment.

Thanks for the responses. I'll pick between either the far left or 3 clicks from it. =)
---
"I use complete sentances, proper grammer, and am much older than 13." ~ neorhetoric