Sapphire Claw

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Has anyone entered the barrow outside Ivanstead (can't remember the exact name of the barrow right now) and found the sapphire claw that's required to enter the main chamber yet? I checked to see if there were any topics about this and I didn't see any.
You can also buy EA brand stuff! With REAL money! And every time you go to feed the fish, there's a movie advertisement on the back of the box! - Quizznos
5 years ago#2
Finish exploring the barrow and report back to the innkeeper...
Official Poll of the Day Ninja
5 years ago#3
Oh, I didn't ever talk to the innkeeper, I just went spelunking of my accord. Thanks!
You can also buy EA brand stuff! With REAL money! And every time you go to feed the fish, there's a movie advertisement on the back of the box! - Quizznos
5 years ago#4
i explored it all, killed him, and the innkeeper doesn't say anything else. what gives?
This will not change until Michigan wins the National Championship ~Signed October 2nd, 2006~
Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions
5 years ago#5
Are you sure this is the same dragon claw that has to do with the inkeeper? I think this one is completely different.
5 years ago#6
ask the inkeeper about the barrows.
http://mm-hk.com/referral/3e045814e8f8cabdc8cd33d7cb88c4fb5bc5e489
5 years ago#7
OblivionSpawn posted...
Are you sure this is the same dragon claw that has to do with the inkeeper? I think this one is completely different.

Yeah, nevermind I found him.
5 years ago#8
krazychao5 posted...
i explored it all, killed him, and the innkeeper doesn't say anything else. what gives?

after you kill the spectre dude you have to pick up his journal on the desk
GT: Turrkeyslam
5 years ago#9
I'm trying to get the sapphire claw right now. I explored the Shroud Hearth Barrow (not Bleak Falls Barrow, where you get the golden claw), then I returned to the innkeeper, and he didn't have anything to say beyond what he already had told me. No information about the sapphire claw. I have the journal from the spectre guy, too. I didn't read anything in it that told me about the claw, other than the guy was searching for it and went crazy...

bump
DANCE YRSELF CLEAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoA0cTC228M
5 years ago#10
maybe drink the spectre potion then talk to inn keeper ? Would try myself but im not home now
gamertag : Sedgwicklfc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived