Refined Malachite for smithing glass armor

#1Bryan_JordanPosted 11/11/2011 11:10:57 PM
Hey guys, I searched and was unable to find an answer so was hoping to get some help. Where can I find refined malachite? I'm trying to smith glass armor and am missing this. I've been searching for quite some time now, yet I've been unable to find any. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
#2QuicksilverGUYPosted 11/12/2011 3:35:18 PM
I just crafted my whole set, It's simple just go to Markarth, there's a whole bunch of malachite by the goblins.
#3Wedge AntillesPosted 11/12/2011 4:59:54 PM
Where abouts are the goblins? I need malachite now and haven't seen a mine yet that has goblins in it.
---
The Diligent One
#4ksl9Posted 11/13/2011 1:41:49 AM
Just went completely out of my way to Markarth to find these goblins... where are they?
#5mechnovacatPosted 11/13/2011 5:35:25 AM
You can mine malachite in the steamscorch mine in kynesgrove , which is straight down from windhelm
#6WhordePosted 11/13/2011 9:39:49 PM
mechnovacat posted...
You can mine malachite in the steamscorch mine in kynesgrove , which is straight down from windhelm

Great place, including the 3 bars laying near the smelter I got 14 bars from there. I do need another good place , already had the helm but still 2 bars short of upgrading my full glass set and 2 sword, 8 bars if epic isn't the highest quality.
---
Little known fact, trolls will consume but can't digest calm, factual statements. They'll starve death with a full stomach
#7Gun SagePosted 11/14/2011 12:35:13 AM
Legendary is highest quality.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#8duanethedondonPosted 11/14/2011 12:40:27 AM
Gun Sage posted...
Legendary is highest quality.

"so im glad i burned, think of all the things we learned, for the people who are still alive" xD

i thought flawless was highest......
---
"using the rhetoric of trolls is not the way, and it doesn't persuade me."