Speak to the greybeards quest help (little spoilers)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Speak to the greybeards quest help (little spoilers)
4 years ago#1
How on earth do you get up the mountain to get to them??
I've spent about an hour trying to get up it and died 4 times from falling...
Please tell me where i should start (town or camp)
I'm starting to get annoyed :(
---
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
4 years ago#2
i got to the town below the 7000 stairs... then just kept following the stairs... sometimes they go in different directions not split but they disappear for a bit then you find them again... just keep following what looks like the main path....
4 years ago#3
Use Clairvoyance.
---
Warning: Reading this message may result in blown minds, hurt souls or death.
Please follow me on Twitter, @Fatswordsman. Official Storyteller of TBWNN.
4 years ago#4
cheers finally got it
---
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
4 years ago#5
Did you get ass ****ed by a frost troll on the way up like I did? And everyone I talked to said nothing but wolves along the way. Bastards trying to get me killed.
---
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png
4 years ago#6
I galloped past the frost troll whilst screaming behind me 'U MAD?'

He stomped his feet and jumped up and down. He was real mad.
4 years ago#7
DGenerateKane posted...
Did you get ass ****ed by a frost troll on the way up like I did? And everyone I talked to said nothing but wolves along the way. Bastards trying to get me killed.

I got snow bear own't. Laughed at my dual Sparks and ate me in two bites.
4 years ago#8
As I typed that, I reloaded from Whiterun and immediately got attacked by a dragon.

I think this game hates me.
4 years ago#9

I first got ass ***ed by the Ice Wraith. Then on a reload I was nearly going to get ass ***ed again, when an Ice Wolf jumped into the fight and distracted the Wraith enough for me to kill him.

Then I met the Frost Troll.... 4 deaths then I tried leading him to the traveller sitting by one of those altars, but she pussied out after a short while I left me with him. I eventually took him out with a bit of help from potions, Hiltskin, and a lot of fire.

I felt the urge to go back down the hill and murder that lying SOB ("Oh yeah only wolves, nothing to it really *chuckles*) but my kind disposition told me to carry on up the hill.

I will just kill him once I'm finished at the Monastery.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Speak to the greybeards quest help (little spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived