Speak to the greybeards quest help (little spoilers)

#1logababy89Posted 11/11/2011 11:45:32 PM
How on earth do you get up the mountain to get to them??
I've spent about an hour trying to get up it and died 4 times from falling...
Please tell me where i should start (town or camp)
I'm starting to get annoyed :(
---
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
#2kryp13Posted 11/11/2011 11:51:05 PM
i got to the town below the 7000 stairs... then just kept following the stairs... sometimes they go in different directions not split but they disappear for a bit then you find them again... just keep following what looks like the main path....
#3RayneworksPosted 11/11/2011 11:52:16 PM
Use Clairvoyance.
---
Warning: Reading this message may result in blown minds, hurt souls or death.
Please follow me on Twitter, @Fatswordsman. Official Storyteller of TBWNN.
#4logababy89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 1:52:19 AM
cheers finally got it
---
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
#5DGenerateKanePosted 11/12/2011 2:02:15 AM
Did you get ass ****ed by a frost troll on the way up like I did? And everyone I talked to said nothing but wolves along the way. Bastards trying to get me killed.
---
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png
#6MrLPosted 11/12/2011 2:04:13 AM
I galloped past the frost troll whilst screaming behind me 'U MAD?'

He stomped his feet and jumped up and down. He was real mad.
#7LuvulUpPosted 11/12/2011 2:04:58 AM
DGenerateKane posted...
Did you get ass ****ed by a frost troll on the way up like I did? And everyone I talked to said nothing but wolves along the way. Bastards trying to get me killed.

I got snow bear own't. Laughed at my dual Sparks and ate me in two bites.
#8LuvulUpPosted 11/12/2011 2:06:16 AM
As I typed that, I reloaded from Whiterun and immediately got attacked by a dragon.

I think this game hates me.
#9nomadski69Posted 11/12/2011 2:13:17 AM

I first got ass ***ed by the Ice Wraith. Then on a reload I was nearly going to get ass ***ed again, when an Ice Wolf jumped into the fight and distracted the Wraith enough for me to kill him.

Then I met the Frost Troll.... 4 deaths then I tried leading him to the traveller sitting by one of those altars, but she pussied out after a short while I left me with him. I eventually took him out with a bit of help from potions, Hiltskin, and a lot of fire.

I felt the urge to go back down the hill and murder that lying SOB ("Oh yeah only wolves, nothing to it really *chuckles*) but my kind disposition told me to carry on up the hill.

I will just kill him once I'm finished at the Monastery.