Where do I take the unusual gem? *Possible Spoilers*

#1Gamer_Dude12345Posted 11/12/2011 1:55:02 AM
It says that I need to take it to an appraiser? But where is one located?
---
The Twilight Saga: A tale about a girl torn between Bestiality and Necrophilia
#2hockeyfan607Posted 11/12/2011 1:56:21 AM
That town on the bottom right corner of the map, Riften.That's where the thieves guild is.
---
Movies watched in 2011: 133
Xbox Live Gamertag: The Koopa Bros
#3Khan933Posted 11/12/2011 1:56:38 AM

Riften, a guy will stop you automatically as you walk by, ask him if he knows anything about it and go from there.

#4guypoopePosted 11/12/2011 1:57:26 AM
how to your quest log and go to miscellaneous. Then toggle the marker for that quest and follow it on the map. i havent finished this quest but the marker is at riften.
#5Ubergrim3Posted 11/12/2011 1:58:26 AM
The first real downer I got out of this game was when she said there were 24 total gems and I needed all of them to get paid. That sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo tedious. If the payment isn't 10,000,000 gold I'm gonna say screw it.
---
"I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor!" - The Professor
#6DetectivPenguinPosted 11/12/2011 1:59:16 AM
Go to your quest log highlight the quest and press x and it will show you where you need to go for that quest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!
#7JustJaymoPosted 11/13/2011 3:37:25 AM
I started this quest last night, got to Riften, went to the guy who has the quest marker above his head, but he won't talk to me properly (no conversation tree), he just says he hasn't got time for me and he doesn't want to talk etc.

Any ideas?
---
"Beware of the cute foe ahead"
#8weezboPosted 11/13/2011 3:50:14 AM
Ubergrim3 posted...
The first real downer I got out of this game was when she said there were 24 total gems and I needed all of them to get paid. That sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo tedious. If the payment isn't 10,000,000 gold I'm gonna say screw it.

Yeah and they don't even make any special noise and they're definitely in fairly obscure places, like one I found picking my way into a private bedroom in a city. And another in a treasure room in a dungeon but not the MAIN treasure room in that dungeon.
#9SSJ3ButchPosted 11/13/2011 3:54:51 AM
okay, if Maul doesn't talk to you, you made him mad, so now you need to talk to Vex. The marker won't show for her, but she is in a bar underneath the city, forgot the bar, but you get to it via the ratway. THEN if she doesnt work, like she didn't for me, i had to join the thieves guild for her to even talk, and that involves the quest where you steal a ring and plant it on someone else.
#10JustJaymoPosted 11/13/2011 4:17:34 AM
SSJ3Butch posted...
okay, if Maul doesn't talk to you, you made him mad, so now you need to talk to Vex. The marker won't show for her, but she is in a bar underneath the city, forgot the bar, but you get to it via the ratway. THEN if she doesnt work, like she didn't for me, i had to join the thieves guild for her to even talk, and that involves the quest where you steal a ring and plant it on someone else.

Thanks for the info : )
---
"Beware of the cute foe ahead"