Dwarven Centurion FTW!

#1NoT_FraGiiLePosted 11/12/2011 4:09:10 AM
Wtf! Has anybody else seen these things!? They're like 22ft tall giant sentinels clad in golden armor! They step on you and kill u like nothing.. Dragons are like fairies compared to these! They even make the giants look tiny and weak.
(spoiler alert)
I was doing the Shimmermist Cave quest and when I found the boss, this giant thing came out to help him.. FML! I can't cancel the quest either to do an easier one >.>

Btw, I don't suck. I'm level 21 and have superior dwarven armor and superior elven swords and bow. my skill is 46 in destruction even and I have 8 shouts! FML... I can't beat this thing
#2guypoopePosted 11/12/2011 4:10:45 AM
Remember: skyrim has a difficulty setting.
#3MindfazrPosted 11/13/2011 2:40:46 PM
after getting raped, i went back in WW form and took revenge,

whats the Centurion Core for?
#4BodheaPosted 11/13/2011 8:53:34 PM
I got owned by the Centurion too (blasted steam in my face--not nice) but the trick is to kill that Falmer bastid before he can trigger the Centurion to wake up. I tried to sneak up on him, but my companion acted like a fool and walked out in the middle of the room, drawing him out and away from whatever lever I'm assuming he has to pull to wake that darn robot up. Either that, or I encountered a very fortuitous bug (equally as likely). Either way, I was able to clear that dungeon at level 10. I'm sure you can do it!
#5drspiffnessPosted 11/13/2011 11:12:43 PM
I killed this as a level 14 with a helper from whiterun. I gave her some potions to keep her alive so she would distract the centurion while I pummeled his ass with a superior dwarven mace entanted with 10pts fire. I'm lvl 31 in one handed weapons. I never changed any difficulty settings in the game.
It killed me the first time when I took it on solo.
#6monstrePosted 11/13/2011 11:14:40 PM
Run out of the room and just kill him with range weapon, for some reason he doesn't dare to go out of the room.

Sigh stealth caracter have to really on super cheap trick like that to win boss fight.
---
Are you an evil genius or a good idiot?
#7Teabag_11Posted 11/13/2011 11:15:36 PM
About 4 double fireballs and a fire breath was enough for me to down one while kiting on adept. They aren't so bad. The key is not to get hit.
---
Deez Nuts
"I believe it was Socrates who once stated: 'Blessed are the tea-baggers, for they are truly pwning.'"
#8TargetDogPosted 11/13/2011 11:16:24 PM
Hilariously easy as an assassin. Stealth attack, hide, stealth attack, dead.
---
See the cat? See the cradle?