How do I get rid of being a vampire?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I get rid of being a vampire?

User Info: nightsword2

nightsword2
5 years ago#1
Topic^^ Randomly went in a place with vampires and turned into one..

User Info: nightsword2

nightsword2
5 years ago#2
anyone?

User Info: don_banana

don_banana
5 years ago#3
From the official guide.

You can either become a werewolf as this cures all diseases including vampirism or you can visit a mage named Falion in Morthal and complete his sidequest, Rising at dawn.

Hope this helps.
PSN: donbanana
XBOX 360 : Don Banana

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
5 years ago#4
If it's anything like Oblivion, you should have 3 days after being inflicted with Vampirism. You have to pray at a church alter or use Cure Disease to remove it. After 3 days, you become a vampire permanently.

I wasn't aware of Lycanthropy being in this game, but if it does cure Vampirism, become a werewolf, because that's probably the more favorable of the two.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206 (THE VIRUS)
XBL - Maxx the Slash | PSN - Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: McCartneyMartin

McCartneyMartin
5 years ago#5
Never played Elder before. Ran into one at level 1. Vampire before I knew what happened. Trying to undo the mess. I waited to long. Now what? Please. Loving the game but it is now frustrating. Sorry I'm a noob.

User Info: grandtheftkeith

grandtheftkeith
5 years ago#6
i just contracted this crap too! took me like all day long to get rid of it in oblivion. this blows. lol. i hate this disease! wheres corprus when you need it? :-/ lol
myspace.com/keithyhuntington

User Info: ApollyonFerre

ApollyonFerre
5 years ago#7
potion of cure disease if not full blown vampirism takes effect, or else you have to do the quest.

User Info: grandtheftkeith

grandtheftkeith
5 years ago#8
i just prayed at Shrine of Talos in Markarth.... did that do the job? playing on a CRT so i can't read the text for crap.
myspace.com/keithyhuntington

User Info: ssj5king

ssj5king
5 years ago#9
Only way i could find to get rid of it was becoming a werewolf which is better anyways.
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking

User Info: metalhead75

metalhead75
5 years ago#10
To cure yourself from being a vampire you can to go to the pub in Falkrath, and ask the bartender is she heard any rumors, and then she'll tell you about a man named Falion in Morthal. Once you go talk to him, you'll get a quest to cure yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I get rid of being a vampire?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived