Where can I find Master Lock chests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I find Master Lock chests?

User Info: Waytoodeep03

Waytoodeep03
5 years ago#1
Where have you found a ton of them?

User Info: Waytoodeep03

Waytoodeep03
5 years ago#2
bump

User Info: KudZu

KudZu
5 years ago#3
There are a bunch of Exper-Master level display cases in Markarth in the dwermer museum area. You'll have to do a little mini-quest to gain access, but it's easy to do.

Careful, though, it's got a few guards inside.

User Info: LordAlador

LordAlador
5 years ago#4
There's not really a ton of them in one place at the start but as you level up they become more likely to appear. That said, the Nordic ruins to the west have a higher proportion but also have tougher foes, like hagravens.
Don't worry I'm Relaxian. 11th Doctor Fan.
Currently Playing: SKYRIM!!! Waiting for: Mass Effect 3.

User Info: WileECoyte

WileECoyte
5 years ago#5
I've found only one at level 6. A real pain to pick.

KudZu
5 years ago#6
Those display cases are the best place I've found. There are like 10 or so expert/master displays in one room. I dunno if they relock or not though.

User Info: Sapier

Sapier
5 years ago#7
There is a chest with each type of lock in the....

Slight spoiler

...Thieves Guild Training Room in/under Riften (not sure if the guild need to have been expanded once before the room is open)

KudZu
5 years ago#8
Yeah, and I know for sure the thieves' chests relock after a certain amount of time. So if all else fails, use those.

User Info: grimrd1

grimrd1
5 years ago#9
KudZu posted...
Yeah, and I know for sure the thieves' chests relock after a certain amount of time. So if all else fails, use those.

How long down it take for them to relock? I've waited for 5 days (ingame) and they are still open.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I find Master Lock chests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived