Need help with Geirmund's Hall

#1dicemanxxPosted 11/12/2011 9:42:16 PM
There is a puzzle with 4 rotating stones in a flooded hallway. I solved that no problem. What I'm having trouble with is the next area, with the body of archmage Geirmund. I grabbed the key next to his body, opened the door and went upstairs to pull the lever to make the bridge come down. Instead, spikes shoot from the wall and the bridge won't come down no matter what I do.

Is there something I'm missing here? I already killed the draugr that was on that platform with the two raised bridges. What do I do to progress?
#2FrankenReaganPosted 11/12/2011 10:02:50 PM
That bugged the hell out of me too, but i just jumped across the gap after a few tries.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/FrankenReagan/1249348981566.jpg
#3LajenfodroPosted 11/12/2011 10:05:15 PM
There's a well-hidden lever in the top left corner on the wall right behind that trap lever, took me forever to figure it out.
---
"Don't you laugh at me! I know a spell that'll make you show your true form!" - No-Bark
GT: aRogueLawnmower
#4VanDamPosted 11/13/2011 6:59:04 PM
Lajenfodro posted...
There's a well-hidden lever in the top left corner on the wall right behind that trap lever, took me forever to figure it out.

you sir, are a saint
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.