Orichalcum ore, where to find

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Orichalcum ore, where to find
4 years ago#1
Has anyone even found some, perhaps in a mine or wherever
4 years ago#2
The blacksmith in skyforge (SP?) usually has some. I also found some in dungeons, dragons(sdon't know why they had it) Enemies
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 0260 9649 2814
4 years ago#3
I found two deposits of it on top of his mountain/hill. It was more of a hill. I can't tell you where since I didn't check my map at the time:/
---
:/
4 years ago#4
A Khajiit trader outside of Whiterun was selling some in my game. I don't know if this is always in his inventory, however.
4 years ago#5
Bilegulch Mine, southwest of Fort Sungard.
4 years ago#6
I was walkin down some road near whiterun and a random orc woman started talkin trash to me. I tried to intimidate her but she attacked me, bad mistake. Me and lydia messed her up. Anyway she was carrying an orcichalcum ingot.
---
Fly Eagles Fly
4 years ago#7
On the way to the Greybeards you need to pass a village. Before the village is a waterfall and theres a lone troll near it. In its little den you'll find some corpses with some loot and a vein of Orichalcum.
---
"You know what I hope is in space? Fire. I hope you go to space and catch on fire."
4 years ago#8
Also, any Orc stronghold connected to a mine will contain Orichalcum as it's used in orcish armor/weapons. they can be difficult to get into if your not blood-kin.
4 years ago#9
MixalisOwen posted...
Bilegulch Mine, southwest of Fort Sungard.

Definitely what you said. I'm not one to check online to find out where things are but after randomly stumbling into this mine I feel as though I had to find out if anyone else found it. GREAT place to go. I think I got over 23 ore... be careful of the captain guy in there... I'm a sneaker and DB listener max so I was able to slit this guy's throat.... only after reloading since he WTF pwned me the first time i attempted to take him head-on. Hope this helps :D
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Orichalcum ore, where to find

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived