Im a Vampire HELP...

#11Sharingan_User3Posted 11/12/2011 11:33:17 PM
Spells:
Vampiric Drain - Absorb 2 points of health per second from target (novice destruction spell, cost of 5 magicka per second).

Stage TwoEdit

Changes from Stage 1:

Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 50% resistance to frost.
Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood makes you 50% weaker to fire.
Weakness to Sunlight - Health, magicka and stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduced by 30 points (only when you are outside during the day).
Vampire's Servant - Reanimate a more powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds (can only be used once a day).
Vampiric Drain - Absorb 3 points of health per second from target (novice destruction spell, costs x magicka per second).

Powers:

Vampire Seduction - Creatures and people up to level 10 are calmed (cease to fight) for 30 seconds.

Stage ThreeEdit

Changes from Stage 2:

Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 75% resistance to frost.
Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood makes you 75% weaker to fire
Weakness to Sunlight - Health, magicka and stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduce by 45 points. (only when your outside during the day)
Vampire's Servant - Reanimate a powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds. (can only be use once a day)
Vampiric Drain - Absorb 4 points of health per second from target. (its a novice destruction spell, cost 12 magicka per sec)

Stage FourEdit

Changes from Stage 3:

Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 100% resistance to frost.
Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood makes you 100% weaker to fire.
Weakness to Sunlight - Health, magicka and stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduced by 60 points (only when you are outside during the day).
Vampire's Servant - Reanimate a very powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds (can only be used once per day).
Vampiric Drain - Absorb 5 points of health per second from target (novice destruction spell, costs 15 magicka per second).
people will be Hostile to you and might attack you on sight.

Powers:

Embrace of Shadows - Vampire becomes invisible, with improved vision for 180 seconds (can only be used once per day).
You can feed on sleeping NPCs in the same way you'd pickpocket from them. This reverses the progression of the disease, taking it down a notch. Your vampiric abilites will weaken as you revert back thru the stages.

Curing VampirismEdit

Make your way to Falkreath . Once there, speak to Valga Vinicia at the Dead Man's Drink and ask about any rumors going around. She will tell you that Falion in Morthal studies vampires. Speak to him and he will tell you that, in order to perform the ritual, a black soul gem must be filled. To get the black soul gem you need to speak to Falion again and he will offer to sell it to you. To fill it, cast a Soul Trap spell on a human target and proceed to kill them. the Soul Trap spellbook can be bought at the jarl's mage in Dragonsreach, but any mage shop will sell it. Once done, speak to Falion. He will ask you to meet him at dawn, not far from his house. Once there, he will perform the ritual and you will be cured of vampirism. Be sure you are not in the final stage, if you are they will recognize you as a vampire and try to kill you, feed yourself before you go there. If Valga Vinicia doesn't activate the quest wait until you become a vampire, any inn keeper will provide the same dialouge once you ask for rumors.

While wondering around near Ivanstead, you may also meet the a women called the Vigilant of Stendarr, who will cure you of all diseases, lycanthropy

Activating the Shrine of Talos in Malkreth will cure all diseases.
---
I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness.
i'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village!
#12scrappybristolPosted 11/12/2011 11:35:03 PM
^
tl:dr being a vampire is annoying... kinda like this TC
---
In their tongue, he is known as Dovakiin...Dragonborn!
#13GODx_x666(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 11:41:25 PM
Thank you for the post...you helped alot...unlike the other 4 people posting in this topic...
---
Stay Brutal......
#14dreamstealer111Posted 11/12/2011 11:47:33 PM
GODx_x666 posted...
Thank you for the post...you helped alot...unlike the other 4 people posting in this topic...

why couldnt you just go to the link? people helped you but you were too incompetent to do that. I feel sorry that you have to live with yourself
#15SkytheWiz1Posted 11/12/2011 11:50:58 PM
GODx_x666 posted...

He spoon-fed (read: copied and pasted) from the link that was already given to you.
If you had bothered to look for yourself, you would've known that though.

Props to him for being a nice guy, but it's really blowing my mind that you couldn't have done something so simple as to go to another site - one that was DIRECTLY linked for you - in order to read the WORD FOR WORD information he copied and pasted.
---
GameFAQs - Where people insult you and seem to think it counts as a valid counterargument.
#16ThreeKarmaLossPosted 11/12/2011 11:50:59 PM
GODx_x666 posted...

Sorry, we assumed you were capable of pushing "copy" and "paste", but you couldn't even do that. I'm surprised you know how to put the disc in your machine. And I'm POSITIVE that you aren't getting the implications of what I'm writing, since reading and thinking aren't your predominant characteristics, clearly.
---
hi
#17Azure01Posted 11/12/2011 11:59:58 PM(edited)
Seriously your ungrateful as hell. I wish the person above you didn't even post that because it seems like you want your hand held.
---
DLC and season passes... guess it's time to give up video games. RIP Bernie Mac ,and Isaac Hayes who died a day after Bernie.
#18scrappybristolPosted 11/12/2011 11:59:49 PM
Azure01 posted...
Seriously your ungrateful as hell. I wish the person above you didn't even post that because it seems like you want your hand held.

Really hope that isn't directed towards me.
---
In their tongue, he is known as Dovakiin...Dragonborn!
#19Azure01Posted 11/13/2011 12:00:31 AM
scrappybristol posted...
Azure01 posted...

Really hope that isn't directed towards me.

Quoted the wrong person.
---
DLC and season passes... guess it's time to give up video games. RIP Bernie Mac ,and Isaac Hayes who died a day after Bernie.
#20magemaximusPosted 11/13/2011 12:02:05 AM
GODx_x666 posted...

Lmao the thing that guy posted was all in the link.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~