Atronach Forge Thread.

#1JESSITOPosted 11/13/2011 2:34:33 PM
So I couldn't find any information on this yet so I though I'd start one. So in the midden of the College of Winterfell is a Atronach forge, if you put say void salts and amethest(sp?), into the box and pull the lever you get a lightning atronach that attacks you.

Apparently there is an orb shaped object that goes into the forge that changes the properties of the summoned atronachs, has anyone found what this is? I tried the dynamo core but that didn't work. Going to find the daedra's treaure that you meet in the midden, hopefully its there but i doubt it...
---
Xbox Live = MORBID RED KAHN
PS3 NAME = NOTHING_IS_NOT
#2madxmanx6666Posted 11/13/2011 4:37:16 PM
i found this today, so i haven't found any info that wasn't in the book, but did find it useful for soul trapping
#3JESSITO(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 10:16:50 PM
ya i've filled a couple greater soul gems, but i wonder what the large sphere object they talk about putting into it is, and what it does to summoned atronach's
---
Xbox Live = MORBID RED KAHN
PS3 NAME = NOTHING_IS_NOT
#4Cheese4nowPosted 11/14/2011 3:03:09 AM
The orb shaped object is a Sigil Stone. It seems to have no effect on the atronachs (I summoned a flame one and it just attacked me like normal. I think it had the same health too. You get it by maxxing out your conjuration and doing the quest that lets you permanently summon zombies and atronachs.
---
Fallout New Vegas: The central conflict is essentially; US Army Vs. Roman Empire Vs. Howard Hughes and his army of robots. People still complained about it.
#5kodosatozPosted 11/14/2011 3:05:32 AM
There's a video up on Youtube about this thing, and the guy makes a staff with Ingots and brooms. So don't throw away your brooms apparently.
---
GT - Kodos Atoz
If you ever played Runescape, and quit because they took out the wildy, it's coming back
#6uberzenobioPosted 11/14/2011 10:26:47 AM
There are several youtube videos up about the atronach forge, where they make staffs and tomes for summoning storm and flame atronachs. Check out skyrimmagic.wordpress.com and SkyrimMagic on youtube they have posted several recipes.
#7Starstryker2Posted 11/14/2011 6:40:43 PM
Also, once you get the sigil stone you can use it to make daedric armor and weapons with black soul gems and some other stuff, will post details as soon as I can. Also going to find out if the black star soul gem is consumed when you do this.
#8whatmustidoPosted 11/15/2011 2:26:43 PM
I found a storm forge recipe, for a storm atronach tome. I didn't know where the forge was, though. I actually went all through the college, did all their missions, and somehow missed it.

The recipe is a mammoth tusk, void salts, a ruined book, and a deathbell, IIRC.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
#9kodosatozPosted 11/17/2011 2:45:13 AM
The Sigil Stone is part of the reward for the 100 Conjuration quest, as far as I can tell.
---
GT - Kodos Atoz
If you ever played Runescape, and quit because they took out the wildy, it's coming back
#10MaregPosted 11/17/2011 2:50:48 AM
tag
---
"Certainty is inversely proportional to faith."
"Thoughtfully worded quotations can make anyone seem profound."