The official "How to Marry Lydia" Topic

#1CmoarBUTTZPosted 11/13/2011 5:33:25 PM
I've seen plenty of topics around here about how people are trying to marry Lydia, even after buying the house, the amulet of mara, and becoming the thane. But somehow it's still not working. No idea why. and I'm not the only one that's experienced this. Apparently everyone is having problems marrying her. So Lets open up this thread and see what we can do. Keep each other posted. Lydia is a beast. O_O powerful as hell....

Right now I'm trying to do some work for Proventus at Dragonsreach and see if that does anything. Otherwise, I'll just take Lydia with me on the game's main quest and see what happens. I'll see if the option to marry her comes up after all that.
#2Clogged_ArteryPosted 11/13/2011 5:36:27 PM
So, you've seen countless other threads just like this one, and yet just because you stamped the word "official" on yours, it gives you the right to make yet another one?
---
I want a sequel to Eternal Darkness!!!
How many people agree with me: 41 How many people disagree: 2
#3justin2k9Posted 11/13/2011 5:37:41 PM
Oh look, its this topic again. And this time its "official".
#4LiquidRussPosted 11/13/2011 5:38:48 PM
Clogged_Artery posted...
So, you've seen countless other threads just like this one, and yet just because you stamped the word "official" on yours, it gives you the right to make yet another one?

Considering the absolute abortion of a topic you made earlier I don't think you are really in a position to be commenting.
---
Nobody cares what anyone else is playing.
#5Clogged_ArteryPosted 11/13/2011 5:39:53 PM
I can comment on anything I wish, hotrod. Get over it.
---
#6elacruisay13Posted 11/13/2011 5:40:55 PM
Why don't you guys stop being smartasses and just help the guy. This way, no one will keep on commenting on this topic, so it will quickly disappear.
---
I have decided to no longer show my gamertag due to an ever increasing amount of random friend requests.
#7jenovaPosted 11/13/2011 5:42:31 PM
Oh, are we all new to the Internet in this topic?
---
How is Android "beating" the iPhone? iPhones run Mac OS X, Android is an OS used by different companies.
Apples vs. Oranges.
#8Clogged_ArteryPosted 11/13/2011 5:43:03 PM
elacruisay13 posted...
Why don't you guys stop being smartasses and just help the guy. This way, no one will keep on commenting on this topic, so it will quickly disappear.

Why didn't you help him?
---
#9sheridanmovieguPosted 11/13/2011 5:43:18 PM
And I came in here expecting an FAQ from some helpful person. Damn.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#10DuckTalesPosted 11/13/2011 5:43:24 PM
Clogged_Artery posted...
I can comment on anything I wish, hotrod. Get over it.

Then he can create a topic about whatever he wants, hotrod. Get over it.
---
God it looks like Daniel
Must be the clouds in my eyes