The legend of the Ivory Claw

#1loffterPosted 11/14/2011 1:45:40 AM
Heading towards Markarth on a thieves guild mission, I happened across your usual caves and stuff. As I strolled beside the riverbank, I came across a cave symbol. Of course I investigated and found it tucked off back behind a waterfall. In I went, no enemies in sight, and came to an emerald dragon claw on a pedistol dead body, a claw sealed door. A message on the pedistol read something like "Hey... we died sealing this place. Please go away.." So I opened the door. No less than FIVE doors were behind it, each sliding in turn.

After they stopped, I proceeded forward, only to be blocked by a second door, requiring.. the ivory claw.

And thusly, the thieves guild quests have been temporarily put on hold.
---
XBL- LoffterT. Biggest fan of Mike "Pick Sentinel" Ross.
#2loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 2:15:02 AM
bump
---
#3Z350ZDRAGONPosted 11/14/2011 2:17:16 AM
There is a quest you have to do that leads you to a dungeon that has the Ivory Claw in it. I can tell you the combo is Dragon Eagle Eagle from the bottom. I tested all the combos. I made a topic about it lol

Eagle
Eagle
Dragon

is the combo. Have fun with the thieves guild.
---
_______(=====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)======. WARNING: I'm 24,intelligent,& open minded.
#4loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 2:23:28 AM(edited)
yeah, I just found the ivory claw. Fighting a rather nasty boss now. Killed him once but he managed to down my companion on the final hit. so I reloaded.

edit- heh, wow. I realized the boss was rezzing all the undead in the room, so I used my racial power to do it for him. 7 minions all charging in. woots.
---