Where to get Daedric Hearts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where to get Daedric Hearts?

User Info: Jimdb

Jimdb
5 years ago#1
I know random Fire and Ice mages drop them, I know 2 of them can be found from someone in Winterhold Mage College.

Any more places? I need 4 for the daedric armor set + 2 for 2 one handed weapons + whatever I need to get all of those things to legendary.
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF

Jimdb
5 years ago#2
bump?
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF

User Info: HunterToren

HunterToren
5 years ago#3
I got 3-4 when doing the deadric quest for azura.

User Info: Fainaru_Fantaji

Fainaru_Fantaji
5 years ago#4
If its only one you need for the cursed tribe quest (along with troll fat i think) then you can get one for no effort in Kodlaks room, in the companions place. On a table to the right of the room on plate is a daedra heart. Lucky i seen this as ive literally just walked past it in the game lol

Jimdb
5 years ago#5
I can get a bunch on Azura's Quest then?
-Nick_GF

User Info: ZACHTHEZ0MBIE

ZACHTHEZ0MBIE
5 years ago#6
I found a few at random apothecaries.
Gamertag: Zach The Zombie
11/11/11

User Info: M3dikal

M3dikal
5 years ago#7
I saw one lying around whiterun I think also. I wanna say its in Dragonreach by the Mage guy.

User Info: Mister_Monkey

Mister_Monkey
5 years ago#8
Where do I get Azura's quest from sorry?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where to get Daedric Hearts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived