Can you have more than 1 character?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you have more than 1 character?
4 years ago#1

There's 3 people in my family that want to play. Can I create more than 1 character at a time so everyone can play or will that wipe out my current character? I don't want to find out the hard way that you can only play 1 at a time. Thanks.

4 years ago#2
Yes but be VERY careful with your saves. I would create 2 saves for each person, just in case.
---
The King of Mediocrity
4 years ago#3
you can make as many as you want
---
inb4igotoanallboysschool Kingamez
4 years ago#4
You can have multiple saves, just remember to not rely on autosave.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
4 years ago#5
I was about to make a topic about that too.
Free Bump!
4 years ago#6
Is there not an option to pick a character you made and them have their own set of saves and so if you make another character, the saves won't overlap? I save ALL the time, so this would have been a nice addition.
---
"For the first time, I'm glad to have you as my father" Tidus, Final Fantasy X----Xbox Live Tag: Everlore
4 years ago#7
Just make sure you make multiple hard saves for each character. Auto Saves and Quick Saves tend to get overwritten but the hard saves should remain.
4 years ago#8
gamecubefreak posted...
Is there not an option to pick a character you made and them have their own set of saves and so if you make another character, the saves won't overlap? I save ALL the time, so this would have been a nice addition.

No and agree.
4 years ago#9
why not just make them some gamertags and be done with it?
---
Benson Henderson - #1 Lightweight MMA fighter
4 years ago#10
PurpleRocker posted...
why not just make them some gamertags and be done with it?

This would be the best way, Otherwise you won't be able to rely on autosaves since they would go across all the characters.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you have more than 1 character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived