how many properties can you buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how many properties can you buy?
4 years ago#1
I have the one in whiterun are there anymore?
---
GT: Cyberspectre
PSN: Cyberspectre1
4 years ago#2
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Houses
---
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986
4 years ago#3
There are quite a few, at least 6... I own the one in Whiterun and the one in Solitude. Off the top of my head I know there are ones in Windhelm and Riften as well.
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
4 years ago#4
May i ask how do you get the Solitude one? I would greatly want it. And the Riften one. And Markath. Already know who to get Windhelm one.
---
I'm Herbert Moooon!
4 years ago#5
How did you buy the house in Whitehall? I looked but could not see anything.
I CAN buy a house i did the quest, but i cannot find the person i speak to to buy it off of.
4 years ago#6
I just joined the Bard's College and starting doing stuff for the earl (the wolf queen quests). After that I got the option to buy the house, and I already helped a ton of people through the Bard's College so I could be a thane right away.
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
4 years ago#7
ReploidAXZ posted...
How did you buy the house in Whitehall? I looked but could not see anything.
I CAN buy a house i did the quest, but i cannot find the person i speak to to buy it off of.

Speak to the Jarl's assistant...bald bloke usually just in front of him in the palace. He also lets you buy decorations later!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how many properties can you buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived