Best Overall Weapon Type

#1El_BadAssPosted 11/14/2011 10:39:42 AM
^Topic. I am trying to figure out how to spend skill points in the one-armed tree, and I was wondering if people had opinions on which is the best late game; axes, swords or maces. I personally am thinking mace because the perk there allows you to ignore %75 of armor once its fully upgraded which to me is better than the swords %30 crit hit chance or the axes bleed damage. Thoughts?
---
Reality is fake.
Gamertag: SpaceTImeRip
#2infinitexxPosted 11/14/2011 10:42:57 AM
Well, I'm using daggers for 15x damage on sneaks as my melee option, but mace probably works well, assuming the target is armored.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#3hauntbotPosted 11/14/2011 10:51:07 AM
Sword has fastest attack speed and + crit rate. Mace has highest 1h damage and armor bypass. Things die very fast to 2 swords on hard, but I dont think you can go wrong with maces. Just avoid axe unless you have a very dot-centric playstyle- I can see summons + ice spells + axes being fun.
---
NV 4 LYFE!!!1111(not changing dis sig until fo4 comes out.... or my a.d.d. distracts me & i sig something stupid)
#4Superlinkbros89Posted 11/14/2011 10:53:05 AM
Swords

Dem crits.
---
Imagine making a good RPG, but massively fail at it. If you can't do that, don't be Peter Molyneux.