Best Overall Weapon Type

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best Overall Weapon Type
5 years ago#1
^Topic. I am trying to figure out how to spend skill points in the one-armed tree, and I was wondering if people had opinions on which is the best late game; axes, swords or maces. I personally am thinking mace because the perk there allows you to ignore %75 of armor once its fully upgraded which to me is better than the swords %30 crit hit chance or the axes bleed damage. Thoughts?
Reality is fake.
Gamertag: SpaceTImeRip
5 years ago#2
Well, I'm using daggers for 15x damage on sneaks as my melee option, but mace probably works well, assuming the target is armored.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
5 years ago#3
Sword has fastest attack speed and + crit rate. Mace has highest 1h damage and armor bypass. Things die very fast to 2 swords on hard, but I dont think you can go wrong with maces. Just avoid axe unless you have a very dot-centric playstyle- I can see summons + ice spells + axes being fun.
NV 4 LYFE!!!1111(not changing dis sig until fo4 comes out.... or my a.d.d. distracts me & i sig something stupid)
5 years ago#4
Swords

Dem crits.
Imagine making a good RPG, but massively fail at it. If you can't do that, don't be Peter Molyneux.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best Overall Weapon Type

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived