Power ''Bash with a bow

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Power ''Bash with a bow

User Info: Pairal

Pairal
5 years ago#1
So in the Skyrim prima strategy guide, under the Archer archtype, as a secondary skill set it recommends taking block for the bash skills in the tree. It even states in the text "While you can't take advantage of its Shield-specific perks, Power Bash and Disarming Bash work just as well with a bow..." Now I know how to flat out 'bash' using the left trigger, but when I got my Power Bash perk it never changed- not stronger or anything- and I can't do the 'hold down left trigger and attack' with a bow because it just draws an arrow. Anyone have any ideas as to how this may work?

Pairal
5 years ago#2
Bump

Pairal
5 years ago#3
Bump

User Info: VampielZero

VampielZero
5 years ago#4
No idea. I did just punch a Bandit Marauder to death WITH my bow... So maybe it simply applies a passive damage bonus. I dont really know. He still had a good amount of HP left too.
Time is a ruse that humans decided to call reality.
*FEEEW Tink* Fffffffffffffff*-BOOM-*

Pairal
5 years ago#5
Bump

Pairal
5 years ago#6
I was thinking that it might be a passive for it but mine still does lame damage. >.<
Can't find any information on this anywhere... Kudos for beating someone to death with it though. xD

Pairal
5 years ago#7
Bump

Pairal
5 years ago#8
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Power ''Bash with a bow

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived