Does anyone have ANY clue how to PAY OFF YOUR BOUNTIES?

#1BassbinsHRZPosted 11/15/2011 6:04:20 AM
Anyone? At all?
If I bribe the guard does that permanently remove it or is there a thieves guild option somewhere?
#2BFMV1Posted 11/15/2011 6:08:44 AM
Paying a guard takes the bounty away. Alternatively there is as member of the thieves guild that can remove the bounty for half the cost.
---
On my Phhhoooooonneee.
#3kialindoPosted 11/15/2011 6:08:59 AM
Talk to a guard and they should let you pay it off....

Of course if they try to arrest you .... well KILL THEM ALL!!
---
Resident newbie gamer sage.
I have a shovel, don't make me use it. That's it! *Wham**dig**dig**dig*
#4BassbinsHRZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 6:10:08 AM
BFMV1 posted...
Paying a guard takes the bounty away. Alternatively there is as member of the thieves guild that can remove the bounty for half the cost.

Dude, lol.
Yea. Everyone is aware thats typically how they do it. Have you played the game? I have not seen one mention of what NPC lets you pay the bounty off. This is what I want. To pay the bounty off to the thieves guild for half price. Can someone direct me to this? I'm well aware I can give the guards ALL my money.
#5JDVG16Posted 11/15/2011 6:11:27 AM
Or you could find bounty hunters...although that is a little more expensive for their little share. But hey they find you.
#6BFMV1Posted 11/15/2011 6:14:02 AM
Quote:BFMV1 posted...

Dude, lol.
Yea. Everyone is aware thats typically how they do it. Have you played the game? I have not seen one mention of what NPC lets you pay the bounty off. This is what I want. To pay the bounty off to the thieves guild for half price. Can someone direct me to this? I'm well aware I can give the guards ALL my money.

@BassbinsHRZ

Of course I have played the game otherwise I wouldn't be here. You were asking if paying a guard removes it, which I answered. Have you joined the thieves guild? You cannot have the bounty payed if you are not a member, and if you are you should have been directed which NPC helps do this. I don't recall myself.
---
On my Phhhoooooonneee.
#7BassbinsHRZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 6:14:19 AM
Does anyone care to give an answer that makes sense? Lol.
I would prefer not to pay my bounty in full to the guards. Period.
I would like to find the thieves guild NPC or something such as that to pay off the bounty for cheaper.
Suggestions... answers?
#8Special-EddPosted 11/15/2011 6:15:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9BassbinsHRZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 6:16:07 AM
BFMV1 posted...
Quote:BFMV1 posted...

Dude, lol.
@BassbinsHRZ

Of course I have played the game otherwise I wouldn't be here. You were asking if paying a guard removes it, which I answered. Have you joined the thieves guild? You cannot have the bounty payed if you are not a member, and if you are you should have been directed which NPC helps do this. I don't recall myself.

Alright, bad wording of the actual question on my part. The issue is - I have perused the internet, google, skyrim related wiki's/websites... Not a single person has mentioned being able to actually pay off the Thieves Guild to remove that bounty. I am beginning to think that feature is not included. Not in Skryim. Can anyone offer input on this?
#10diggy009Posted 11/15/2011 6:18:49 AM
Maybe you shoulda been more clear, instead of treating people who tell you to pay the guards like idiots. You didn't say other than pay the guards...

Anywho, thieves guild, do quests for them and you'll eventually have the option to pay half price. Or just go to prison, there's almost no penalty, just some skills lose their progress to the next level, big whoop.