legendary weapons and armour

#1lunajennyPosted 11/15/2011 7:37:36 AM
does anyone have a link to a site with a list of all the legendary items and their locations?

so far all I've found is azura's star and since Vivec isnt in this game it isnt much use

im especially interested in one handed sword e.g. goldbrand (is it in this game?) shields e.g. spellbreaker, eleidon's ward, and any legendary robes, rings, amulets e.t.c.

i also want to know where other stuff like legendary armour is even though I have no armour skills just for the fun of collecting them

thanks! ^.^
#2ProJacksonPosted 11/15/2011 7:39:31 AM
There is another Shrine west of Solitude I believe. If you do the quest there, you get a sword called Dawnbreaker. Excellent against undead enemies.
#3Domovoi505Posted 11/15/2011 2:17:35 PM
does anyone have a link to a site with a list of all the legendary items and their locations?

so far all I've found is azura's star and since Vivec isnt in this game it isnt much use

im especially interested in one handed sword e.g. goldbrand (is it in this game?) shields e.g. spellbreaker, eleidon's ward, and any legendary robes, rings, amulets e.t.c.

i also want to know where other stuff like legendary armour is even though I have no armour skills just for the fun of collecting them

thanks! ^.^

There's also the mace of molag bal in Markarth I believe, if you walk up towards the main castle a man will ask you to enter a seemingly abandoned house with him, then punch his face in when the voice in your head demands it.

I'm sure the unofficial elder scrolls pages site will have one soon, but last I checked they didn't have it. There's also an additem code guide by Tnor out there if you really want to rifle through that looking for old favorites
#4TheWarhammeronlPosted 11/15/2011 2:18:42 PM
You get "Chillrend" a one handed glass sword in the Thieves guild quests.
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher