Buying a house in Whiterun (Post Stormcloak events)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Buying a house in Whiterun (Post Stormcloak events)
4 years ago#1
I have a problem. I was able to by a house in Whiterun from the bald guy before, but I advanced the Stormcloaks storyline, and now that they have took control of Whiterun, the administration change, the bald guy doesn't exist anymore. To become a Thane of the new Jarl, he told me I must do 5 quests for the citizens and buy a house. However, I can't buy a house anymore, the bald guy doesn't exist, I talked to everyone in Dragonsreach and nobody is selling me one. I tried to mark "Buy a house in whiterun" as my active quest, but there is just no marker on the map. What am I supposed to do?
4 years ago#2
Bump.

Damn, this board is way too active, my topic gets buried in two minute
4 years ago#3
bump
4 years ago#4
hes dead, you cant buy a house there now.
4 years ago#5
Are you serious lol? It's absurd that it's impossible to buy a house when the new Jarl gives me the objective to buy a house in a quest. There's got to be a way
4 years ago#6
Bump..
4 years ago#7
Bump, does anyone know if you can, or are we just screwed?
4 years ago#8
ZzZealousEllis posted...
Bump, does anyone know if you can, or are we just screwed?

It is possible to buy a house but in order to do so you must sleep, fast travel, and then craft an item. I dont know why but this works.
4 years ago#9
That's what happens when you disrespect the law, you disrespect the guard. No house for you!!
4 years ago#10
theres some new bald guy standing right next to the new jarl
---
GT: lPURDUCHIl - Steam: Purduchi - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/lPURDUCHIl/stats/173525975/xbox/
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Buying a house in Whiterun (Post Stormcloak events)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived