Ore DOES Respawn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Admir91

Admir91
5 years ago#1
I revisited the Malachite mine in Kynesgrove and the quicksilver mine in in Dawnstar and the ore does respawn, but I don't know how long it took. It may first appear that there is ore in the rocks, but it won't let you mine it. So I fast traveled to another city and back and then I could mine it again.

Also, if you want ore or ignits quicker, "wait" infront of a smith until they reopen their shop the next morning.

User Info: Fisto_

Fisto_
5 years ago#2
Ebony ore doesn't respawn. :(
Please assume the position.

User Info: udoma

udoma
5 years ago#3
Ebony Ore does respawn, I've mined the crap out of the ebony mine on the East part of the map
XBL GT: Celoth
Black FC - 4126 4592 4017

User Info: hbjames316

hbjames316
5 years ago#4
I think what is causeing all of this confusion is that the ore deposits out in Skyrim do not respawn. There is a deposit just to the left of the front door to Witerun, and I haven't seen that respawn EVER! But apparently the deposits in caves and dungens do respawn. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

User Info: HunterToren

HunterToren
5 years ago#5
I have the guide and it says in there that it respawns after about a month.

User Info: ScorpeX

ScorpeX
5 years ago#6
Read many times, they respawn in 1 month (game time).

User Info: D3AKUs

D3AKUs
5 years ago#7
Yes , the ones in the mines DO respawn after on Month of ingame time.

User Info: Back_Stabbath

Back_Stabbath
5 years ago#8

Ebony Ore does respawn, I've mined the crap out of the ebony mine on the East part of the map

elaborate please? I need some ebony.
http://steamcard.com/do/original/Stabbath.png
http://i.imgur.com/SfV5h.gif

User Info: hbjames316

hbjames316
5 years ago#9
Like I said...the one's in caves respawn...apparently in a about a month. But the one's out in the world dont. Beleave me, I'm have about 5 month's in game time pass and and one just to the right left of the whiterun door will not respawn. I check it all the time!

User Info: Dreadmaster2001

Dreadmaster2001
5 years ago#10
I do not think its a month. I think its more like 2 weeks. I mined ebony at the mine near the orc camp in the east, and did at the most 4 quests. That was on the 1st of Heartfire. It is the 14th, and the deposits are back. Maybe a glitch, maybe actual time. All I know is that it took 2 weeks, not a whole month.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived