The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Most enjoyable character build?

#1CrunchyBlack187Posted 11/16/2011 9:32:06 AM
I've started and restarted many characters already because I just don't know what I want to do as far as character type. Can anyone share with me what they believe to be the most satisfying build? I tend to favor playing as a Redguard...thanks in advance
---
fish on
#2BrolySuperpowerPosted 11/16/2011 9:34:49 AM
The Paladin imo (Healer/warrior) Is always a decent fun starting build. Run on and yell and rape ppl/monsters/dragons/mythical creatures of all kind..
Made a Mage but it seemed they are weak imo, so i stopped playing them..

Next char? Possibly a Assassin/Thief. :) They're always fun and challenging.
---
Must i always hear these foolish humans talk about the nonsense about the Earth having problems? They are blinded by what they do to the earth themselves..
#3Grey_AsakuraPosted 11/16/2011 9:36:33 AM
spell/sword with lil bit of conjuration
you can whack perople, call super spells, and summon stuff
---
http://i.imgur.com/jpm4p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lb6qu.jpg
#4pecofan999Posted 11/16/2011 9:43:37 AM
I think the ES games are the most fun when you completely avoid battle (archery, sneak, illusion, etc.). The problem is that Skyrim puts a lot of forced/boss battles in your path, which makes builds like this more difficult.
#5lemon limePosted 11/16/2011 9:55:51 AM
I enjoy Archery in the TES games. Skyrim has the best Archery to date and its tree is also very good. It is possible to take every Archery perk, as they are all good. There is just something about clearing a room without being noticed or taking any damage.
---
gamertag: Dbone four20
#6adonfrazPosted 11/16/2011 10:03:28 AM(edited)
For my Redguard I plan on a Dual-wielding Weaponmaster with Archery as backup. I plan on him mastering using One-handed, Heavy Armor, Enchanting, Smithing, and Alteration. While being a proficient Archer and Healer. Using Dragon Shouts in melee range when in a pinch since I won't be blocking.

I will probably do a High Elf pure mage and a Nightblade Dark Elf too.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#7ChosenFrozenPosted 11/16/2011 10:02:16 AM
lemon lime posted...
I enjoy Archery in the TES games. Skyrim has the best Archery to date and its tree is also very good. It is possible to take every Archery perk, as they are all good. There is just something about clearing a room without being noticed or taking any damage.

Hunterís Discipline is WORTHLESS
---
75% off all statistics are made up on the spot...
#8MarcusTheHighPosted 11/16/2011 10:07:30 AM
Jack of all trades.
#9tw1g_007Posted 11/16/2011 10:11:59 AM(edited)
pecofan999 posted...
I think the ES games are the most fun when you completely avoid battle (archery, sneak, illusion, etc.). The problem is that Skyrim puts a lot of forced/boss battles in your path, which makes builds like this more difficult.

Not really.

Bosses can't temporarily find a high level sneak character just like normal mobs. Its the same thing with cheapness. invisibility > crit > invisibility > crit etc etc. Its boring as hell.
---
Gunlance FAQ can be found @ the minegarde video section [ http://forums.minegarde.com/forum/67-video-guides/ ] (The FAQ Roughly @ 80% completion)
#10lemon limePosted 11/16/2011 10:21:29 AM
Hunter's Discipline is not as useless as originally thought imo. When using Glass Arrow's and the like it IS very helpful.
---
gamertag: Dbone four20