Can you be a vampire and werewolf at the same time?

#1PurlinnWarclubPosted 11/17/2011 9:17:05 AM
Is that possible?
#2lenmuttPosted 11/17/2011 9:17:50 AM
No
#3coachrochePosted 11/17/2011 9:19:11 AM
It's the only way to make sure you'll be the one to marry the whiny, pretty-attractive-but-lets-be-real-nothing-to-go-crazy-over girl with no discernable personality.
---
Signature will not change until my signature changes. Started last time I changed my signature.
#4PurlinnWarclub(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 9:20:23 AM
lenmutt posted...
No

Are you sure, and why not?
#5woode91Posted 11/17/2011 9:23:02 AM
The ritual to become a werewolf cures vampirism even if you are a stage 4 vampire and as a werewolf it is not possible to contract vampirism. Alternatively if you cure you wolf or never become a werewolf then you can be a vampire and as a vampire you are immune to diseases as well.

Therefore it is not possible to be both at the same time however it is possible to be both at different times on the same character.
#6ChickenChaserPosted 11/17/2011 9:24:00 AM
A wolf could not become a vamp because: vampirism is a disease ... werewolfs have 100% resistance to disease.

A vamp could not become a wolf because: Werewolves dont like vampires ... if you're a vampire you wouldn't be invited to become a werewolf.
---
#7PurlinnWarclub(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 9:25:10 AM
woode91 posted...
The ritual to become a werewolf cures vampirism even if you are a stage 4 vampire and as a werewolf it is not possible to contract vampirism. Alternatively if you cure you wolf or never become a werewolf then you can be a vampire and as a vampire you are immune to diseases as well.

Therefore it is not possible to be both at the same time however it is possible to be both at different times on the same character.

But I wants it!

Awww man, guess I won't be a ________ afterall.
#8lenmuttPosted 11/17/2011 9:28:34 AM
PurlinnWarclub posted...
lenmutt posted...
No

Are you sure, and why not?

Vamprism is a disease werewolves have 100% disease resistance

Becoming a werewolf while ur a vamp will cure your vampirism

Hope that helps ^_^