Companions Guild Dialogue Glitch. Help!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Companions Guild Dialogue Glitch. Help!
5 years ago#1
The guy whos name starts with a V (I think its Vidkus.) Wont stop talking to me. he instigates dialogue, draws his weapon, and follows me around doing the same thing until I leave the hall. It even interrupts other characters. Reloading my save didnt do anything. Can anyone help? If you don't have answers, will they at least patch this?
It was the worst case of suicide the state had ever seen. The poor guy shot himself in the head sixteen times!
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
5 years ago#2
Bump i seriously need help
It was the worst case of suicide the state had ever seen. The poor guy shot himself in the head sixteen times!
5 years ago#3
Are you by any chance on the quest to recover all the Wurad fragments after...

*spoiler*
Kodlack dies
*end spoiler*?

If so, he will follow you everywhere until you complete that quest and you cannot ask him to stay or go away.
Currently Playing - Arkham City, GoW3, Dark Souls
GT: PlanetLaunchu
5 years ago#4
No. I am just after silver hand. He starts the dialogue, not me. sometimes from across the room
5 years ago#5
Damn, I have no idea man, sorry.

Maybe try sleeping somewhere and he may disappear. Or maybe fast travel?
Currently Playing - Arkham City, GoW3, Dark Souls
GT: PlanetLaunchu
5 years ago#6
He wont follow me out of.the hall. Idk why though
5 years ago#7
Bump
5 years ago#8
Bump. please help
5 years ago#9
same problem, although for me it's both Aela and Skjor following me around with their weapons drawn, starting dialogues. tried sleeping, traveling, everything i can think of. any ideas?
GT: TallgeeseIIII
5 years ago#10
Mine is doing the same thing, i came into the lodge and bodies everywhere. He asks where was I, I tell him blah blah and then he tell me we are going to get the shards back and never give me a quest, and walks away ....... broke much?"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Companions Guild Dialogue Glitch. Help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived