Companions Guild Dialogue Glitch. Help!

#1IronknuckleMMPosted 11/17/2011 3:46:44 PM
The guy whos name starts with a V (I think its Vidkus.) Wont stop talking to me. he instigates dialogue, draws his weapon, and follows me around doing the same thing until I leave the hall. It even interrupts other characters. Reloading my save didnt do anything. Can anyone help? If you don't have answers, will they at least patch this?
---
It was the worst case of suicide the state had ever seen. The poor guy shot himself in the head sixteen times!
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
#2IronknuckleMM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 3:50:10 PM
Bump i seriously need help
---
It was the worst case of suicide the state had ever seen. The poor guy shot himself in the head sixteen times!
#3zandreas6485Posted 11/17/2011 3:53:55 PM
Are you by any chance on the quest to recover all the Wurad fragments after...

*spoiler*
Kodlack dies
*end spoiler*?

If so, he will follow you everywhere until you complete that quest and you cannot ask him to stay or go away.
---
Currently Playing - Arkham City, GoW3, Dark Souls
GT: PlanetLaunchu
#4IronknuckleMM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 3:58:07 PM
No. I am just after silver hand. He starts the dialogue, not me. sometimes from across the room
---
#5zandreas6485Posted 11/17/2011 3:59:10 PM
Damn, I have no idea man, sorry.

Maybe try sleeping somewhere and he may disappear. Or maybe fast travel?
---
Currently Playing - Arkham City, GoW3, Dark Souls
GT: PlanetLaunchu
#6IronknuckleMM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 4:01:43 PM
He wont follow me out of.the hall. Idk why though
---
#7IronknuckleMM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 4:08:42 PM
Bump
---
#8IronknuckleMM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 4:17:48 PM
Bump. please help
---
#9TallgeeseIIIIPosted 11/17/2011 10:15:33 PM
same problem, although for me it's both Aela and Skjor following me around with their weapons drawn, starting dialogues. tried sleeping, traveling, everything i can think of. any ideas?
---
GT: TallgeeseIIII
#10lastgateguardPosted 11/17/2011 10:17:49 PM
Mine is doing the same thing, i came into the lodge and bodies everywhere. He asks where was I, I tell him blah blah and then he tell me we are going to get the shards back and never give me a quest, and walks away ....... broke much?"