The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Key to Saarthal?

#1BirdManDirtyPosted 11/18/2011 12:04:19 AM
Doing the Forbidden Legend quest, this is the last ruin I'm supposed to visit. The door says a key is required... Anyone know where to find it?
---
War... War never changes.
GT: BatMaNNed
#2clawixpPosted 11/18/2011 12:05:02 AM
Start the College of Winterhold quests. It'll take you through there.
---
"Summoner. Hero. Doormat."
-Shinra
#3BirdManDirty(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 12:05:58 AM
Somehow, I had a feeling. How early on in the quest line?
---
War... War never changes.
GT: BatMaNNed
#4megagooseqqqPosted 11/19/2011 6:17:27 PM
clarkw18 posted...

Bull****. I shouldn't have to start some unrelated quest line to be able to finish a separate quest.
---
Mr. QQQ
#57Nitro7Blazer7Posted 11/19/2011 6:18:43 PM
BirdManDirty posted...
Somehow, I had a feeling. How early on in the quest line?

First actual dungeon quest is Saarthal. Before that is just an intro to the college.
---
I'm a real Porcupine and I have sharp Quills!
#6clone11Posted 11/19/2011 6:20:31 PM
megagooseqqq posted...
clarkw18 posted...

Bull****. I shouldn't have to start some unrelated quest line to be able to finish a separate quest.

This. This is, without a doubt, the biggest problem I have with this game. For example, if I want to max out all of my shouts, I have to do the civil war quest line, the College quest line, the Brotherhood quest line, and the Companions quest line. It's bloody stupid.
#7megagooseqqqPosted 11/19/2011 7:48:20 PM
clone11 posted...
megagooseqqq posted...
clarkw18 posted...

This. This is, without a doubt, the biggest problem I have with this game. For example, if I want to max out all of my shouts, I have to do the civil war quest line, the College quest line, the Brotherhood quest line, and the Companions quest line. It's bloody stupid.

Yup. Morrowind was pretty much the opposite. In fact, if you wanted to beat the game, you didn't have to even play the main questline, you could do it without even glitching it. I should know, the only time I beat Morrowind was on accident.
I was really hoping they'd take things like this, and the Essential NPC protection away.
---
Mr. QQQ
#8josefreesPosted 11/19/2011 7:50:31 PM
Meh it's locked and only one guy has the key. If you want in you gotta get his key. Try pickpocketing tolidor or whatever