Will anything bad happen if I become a werewolf?

#1Valtiel43Posted 11/18/2011 3:21:53 AM
I've made 3 characters so far all around level 5 and at the start of the game. I've got a thief, assassin and warrior. My warrior is going to be my good main quest character but he's rather dull because its just a heavy armor nord that dual wields. So I'm wanting to make him into a werewolf to make him more interesting but be a kinda good werewolf. Would that be possible or will people hate me and will it scree up the main quest at all? No spoilers please.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#2ssjmatthewPosted 11/18/2011 3:24:58 AM
other than the fact that you lose out on 95% of the quests, nah, nothings affected.

When you become a werewolf you lose a hidden stat named "attractiveness", if your attractiveness becomes less than 15% people wont give you quests. You can ONLY do the main quest after you become a wolf.

You can however prevent this, by not becoming a werewolf.
---
The internet- Where 100 people could start crapping hundred dollar bills........and 70 of them would complain of papercuts.
#3TheCorpseEaterPosted 11/18/2011 3:26:18 AM

Your big claws will make holding the joypad very difficult.

#4Soldier_0_CrossPosted 11/18/2011 3:35:38 AM
ssjmatthew posted...
other than the fact that you lose out on 95% of the quests, nah, nothings affected.

When you become a werewolf you lose a hidden stat named "attractiveness", if your attractiveness becomes less than 15% people wont give you quests. You can ONLY do the main quest after you become a wolf.

This guys is just being silly. Nothing bad happens if you become a werewolf, people dont notice at all. It doesnt effect you being good or bad or anything, you just gain the ability to beast out. You lose your sleep bonus for gaining exp but thats it.

Being a lvl 4 vampire however causes everyone to hate you.
---
Aww sweet, I can just warp zealots into my mineral line to defend against harass, I dont actually need to be good at this game. - ROOTDestiny
#5darkeagle177Posted 11/18/2011 3:36:05 AM
Quote:other than the fact that you lose out on 95% of the quests, nah, nothings affected.

@ssjmatthew

Uh yeah that is not true
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#6omega_dogPosted 11/18/2011 3:39:44 AM
I've decided to become a werewolf as well it works great against enemies that are harder than normal enemies so far I'm not running into any problems with it.
---
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#7ssjmatthewPosted 11/18/2011 3:41:37 AM
darkeagle177 posted...
Quote:other than the fact that you lose out on 95% of the quests, nah, nothings affected.

@ssjmatthew

Uh yeah that is not true

Why are you guys trying so hard to troll the poor guy?

It is true tc, trust me, I be a doctor.
---
The internet- Where 100 people could start crapping hundred dollar bills........and 70 of them would complain of papercuts.
#8Nok_Su_KowPosted 11/19/2011 4:38:27 PM
I haven't gotten cured yet, but one thing I don't like is how the game always wants to map it to RB.

It's not even a favorites power and after I use a shout, it goes back to this. I have to check to see if it's not mapped every time I want to use a shout now.
#9tlemast3Posted 11/19/2011 4:44:49 PM
Well, you get hair in..... strange places.
#10libatakoPosted 11/19/2011 4:49:04 PM
you get guards with alot of werewolf quips.........alot of hair on the ears, wolfish grin.......

even though Ive already been cured
---
I call American Express.......and I get an outsourced customer rep.....Ironic.