Best DPS overall? "Class" Comparison

#1nhamilton310Posted 11/18/2011 8:58:13 AM
So I am wondering which "Class" has the best DPS output?

Sneaky Rogue?

Warrior dual wielding blender of death?

Mage tossing out fireballs like candy corn on Halloween?

Qualify it however you want...DPS against multiple mobs.....DPS one on one against bosses...Im just curious who brings the pain better.
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana
#2infinitexxPosted 11/18/2011 8:59:43 AM
DPS doesn't really apply in this game like it would in an mmo. Stealth can one shot most things with 30x sneaks and a good weapon, mages can spam destruction and restoraton indefinitely.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#3Godly_GoofPosted 11/18/2011 9:00:55 AM
2h warrior seems pretty insane, considering mine has yet to find something it cant 2-3 shot wirh stamina on normal difficulty lol thus why i had to crank it
---
"Rosebud Frozen Peas full of Country Goodness and green pea-ness .... wait that's terrible i quit" -Orson Wells
#4WstonefiPosted 11/18/2011 9:08:09 AM
I would assume that dual wielding has the best DPS. However, it also has no defense, other than manually moving out of the way of your opponent's attacks. In this game, survivability is at least as important as DPS, so dual wielding generally isn't the greatest setup.