The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Hanging Gardens Book..quest item?

#1nhamilton310Posted 11/18/2011 9:11:41 PM
I dont think thats a spoiler cause your inventory tells you as much.

Anyhoo...I looted this book from Embershard Mine with the idea of storing it in my library.

But I cant sell it or drop it or anythign because it is a "Quest item"

Thing is...I cant figure out what quest! Any one got any tips?

Cheers!
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana
#2madninjaskillzzPosted 11/18/2011 9:13:42 PM
*sigh*

I bet it is for that jackass that runs the library at the college. I didn't do his quest because I wanted to keep the books for myself, but I am guessing that means I can't. Dick librarian.
---
The Empire stole my sweetroll. Free Skyrim or death!
Every day I'm shufflin.
#3PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 11/18/2011 9:15:46 PM
It's one of the books Urag th Orc at the college of winterhold sends you off on a quest for. I'm assuming th e game won't let you drop cause it's a quest item, ifnot hold on to it. I did a bunch of quests beforew I had to find that one, so it may take a while.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#4nhamilton310(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 9:20:54 PM
madninjaskillzz posted...
*sigh*

I bet it is for that jackass that runs the library at the college. I didn't do his quest because I wanted to keep the books for myself, but I am guessing that means I can't. Dick librarian.

Once again a librarian is living the high life while everyone else is busting their asses to get by!

Haha but seriously thanks for the hint..Ill check it out.
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana
#5thefinalzapkeetPosted 11/20/2011 8:58:59 PM

madninjaskillzz posted...
*sigh*

Once again a librarian is living the high life while everyone else is busting their asses to get by!

Haha but seriously thanks for the hint..Ill check it out.

this is a bit...late, but did he accept the book?
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 28