Is it possible to achieve a 100% Magicka regen enchant?

#1m4aniacPosted 11/18/2011 10:49:42 PM

is it possible? how?

#2myHammerfellPosted 11/18/2011 10:52:10 PM
there are robes that give +150% magicka regen

but its not infinite mana like youre thinking

hell with 100 enchanting + perks i can add 62% magicka regen

62*4 = 248%

if i took a enchant pot and alchemy perks i could probably boost it higher

rlly though its pointless unless you use a lot of different spells from different schools

otherwise if your a pure mage get double enchant

enchant 100% spell reduction to 2 schools (prob restoration and destro if youre using them a lot) and leave it at that
#3raichudlPosted 11/18/2011 10:56:58 PM
You can also get the dragon priest mask that gives you 300% regen.....
---
Shut up and bag yourselves!!! -Cody Rhodes
#4KeeperofthedarkPosted 11/18/2011 11:00:02 PM

myHammerfell posted...
there are robes that give +150% magicka regen

but its not infinite mana like youre thinking

hell with 100 enchanting + perks i can add 62% magicka regen

62*4 = 248%

if i took a enchant pot and alchemy perks i could probably boost it higher

rlly though its pointless unless you use a lot of different spells from different schools

otherwise if your a pure mage get double enchant

enchant 100% spell reduction to 2 schools (prob restoration and destro if youre using them a lot) and leave it at that

Or you can not use an exploit like that.  Seriously, why do people always preach that as a legitement idea?  Or even worse, treat it like something you should do.  I can see the value in it for fun or things like that, but why would you want to use something that broken seriously?

#5EmmurePosted 11/18/2011 11:00:34 PM
Why do that when you can enchant four different pieces of gear with -25% magicka cost?
---
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Jvchequer/Trollface_HD.jpg
#6Drak_SwordsmanPosted 11/18/2011 11:08:51 PM
Keeperofthedark posted...

Or you can not use an exploit like that. Seriously, why do people always preach that as a legitement idea? Or even worse, treat it like something you should do. I can see the value in it for fun or things like that, but why would you want to use something that broken seriously?

Seriously, why do people always preach that as an illegitimate idea? Or worse, treating it like something you shouldn't do. I can see the value in it for challenge or things like that, but why would you want to waste something that exists in the game and was not patched or even been called an exploit by the only people who matter in judging the legitimacy of such, the developers?
---
I've got dibs on Juhani. You can have Bastila. KOTOR
Nuiko, TsukiNoNekomimi, Tsuneko//FlyFF Mushpoie
#7myHammerfellPosted 11/18/2011 11:10:04 PM

myHammerfell posted...

there are robes that give +150% magicka regenbut its not infinite mana like youre thinkinghell with 100 enchanting + perks i can add 62% magicka regen62*4 = 248%if i took a enchant pot and alchemy perks i could probably boost it higher rlly though its pointless unless you use a lot of different spells from different schoolsotherwise if your a pure mage get double enchantenchant 100% spell reduction to 2 schools (prob restoration and destro if youre using them a lot) and leave it at that

Or you can not use an exploit like that. Seriously, why do people always preach that as a legitement idea? Or even worse, treat it like something you should do. I can see the value in it for fun or things like that, but why would you want to use something that broken seriously?

>mfw using the games mechanics in your favor is an exploit

if getting your enchanting to 100 and taking the appropriate perks is an exploit then i guess using perks in general is an exploit too huh

oh gee you can go invis for a split second when you crouch in combat, shadow warrior perk??? nahhhhhh thats gotta be an exploit bro
#8TalentedMPosted 11/18/2011 11:12:42 PM
Drak_Swordsman posted...

Seriously, why do people always preach that as an illegitimate idea? Or worse, treating it like something you shouldn't do. I can see the value in it for challenge or things like that, but why would you want to waste something that exists in the game and was not patched or even been called an exploit by the only people who matter in judging the legitimacy of such, the developers?

Whats funny is that they enjoy when people find things like that. They want thier players to find them and use them.

Also the simple fix would have been capping the game. They could have done that - but they didn't. Don't you find that odd?
#9infinitexxPosted 11/18/2011 11:13:05 PM
The exploit regarding enchanting is the alchemy enchant loop, not using grand souls and dual enchants to make badass armor and jewelry.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#10mahgah91Posted 11/18/2011 11:29:25 PM

It is legitimate. This doesn't even come close to exploiting the system. Why do role like you have to preach your way of playing and denounce all others as illegitimate? If you can see the value in it for FUN, why blame someone for wanting to play the way that's the most fun for them? As long as it's not hurting you, why does it matter?