Random "Khajiit"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BloodyHug

BloodyHug
5 years ago#1
So I was just taking a walk back to Whiterun when a magic wielding cat named only "Khajiit" attacked me suddenly.

When I looted him he had Dwarf armor but Iron weapons.

Is this guy part of a quest or just a random bandit?

User Info: LiquidCell325

LiquidCell325
5 years ago#2
I would say random bandit. I got attacked by him at the beginning when I was heading to meet the Greybeards, and he F'd me in the A. haha.
I am the lightning, the rain transformed.
PSN - Live_Solid_325

User Info: SwiftyFX

SwiftyFX
5 years ago#3
I had the same thing happen, only for me it was a Breton with a name tag that said 'Breton'.
"I would rather have a baby through my **** than be married again..."
- Marshall 'Eminem' Bruce Mathers III

BloodyHug
5 years ago#4
Okay, got attacked by Soldiers that demanded 100 gold for Imperial business.

Legit or not?

I pay if they really are Imperials, but if they are trying to trick me they need to die.

User Info: KumaStuffing

KumaStuffing
5 years ago#5
They killed an imperial guard squad and are wearing their armor
You are superior in only one respect
You are better at dying.

User Info: Fatman322

Fatman322
5 years ago#6
I got attacked by by a guy named Nord, he had a Daedra heart. Behind Rifton, almost out of the map.

BloodyHug
5 years ago#7
KumaStuffing posted...
They killed an imperial guard squad and are wearing their armor

Where can I find the Imperial Guard squad? Just took care of those three fakes barely since a Saber Cat decided to help me out. Rest in peace kitty.

Fatman322 posted...
I got attacked by by a guy named Nord, he had a Daedra heart. Behind Rifton, almost out of the map.

I heard Daedra hearts are hard to get, going to find this guy after I powerup some more.

User Info: NebulaDragon

NebulaDragon
5 years ago#8
ran into an orc named orc who accused me if being a milk drinker. Thought it was a racial thing but a nord and redguard both said the same thing too lol

User Info: TheyCallMeSonic

TheyCallMeSonic
5 years ago#9
I've also ran into random unnamed NPC's who call me a milk-drinker and when I tell them not to talk to me like that, a fight ensues. I don't quite know why milk-drinker is an insult, but I now notice I haven't seen any milk in the whole game >_>
They call me Sonic cuz I am faster than sound I keep on jumping around

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived