Random "Khajiit"

#1BloodyHugPosted 11/19/2011 5:25:06 AM
So I was just taking a walk back to Whiterun when a magic wielding cat named only "Khajiit" attacked me suddenly.

When I looted him he had Dwarf armor but Iron weapons.

Is this guy part of a quest or just a random bandit?
#2LiquidCell325Posted 11/19/2011 5:27:00 AM
I would say random bandit. I got attacked by him at the beginning when I was heading to meet the Greybeards, and he F'd me in the A. haha.
---
I am the lightning, the rain transformed.
PSN - Live_Solid_325
#3SwiftyFXPosted 11/19/2011 5:28:47 AM
I had the same thing happen, only for me it was a Breton with a name tag that said 'Breton'.
---
"I would rather have a baby through my **** than be married again..."
- Marshall 'Eminem' Bruce Mathers III
#4BloodyHug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 5:41:00 AM
Okay, got attacked by Soldiers that demanded 100 gold for Imperial business.

Legit or not?

I pay if they really are Imperials, but if they are trying to trick me they need to die.
#5KumaStuffingPosted 11/19/2011 5:45:38 AM
They killed an imperial guard squad and are wearing their armor
---
You are superior in only one respect
You are better at dying.
#6Fatman322Posted 11/19/2011 5:46:02 AM
I got attacked by by a guy named Nord, he had a Daedra heart. Behind Rifton, almost out of the map.
#7BloodyHug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 5:48:13 AM
KumaStuffing posted...
They killed an imperial guard squad and are wearing their armor

Where can I find the Imperial Guard squad? Just took care of those three fakes barely since a Saber Cat decided to help me out. Rest in peace kitty.

Fatman322 posted...
I got attacked by by a guy named Nord, he had a Daedra heart. Behind Rifton, almost out of the map.

I heard Daedra hearts are hard to get, going to find this guy after I powerup some more.
#8NebulaDragonPosted 11/19/2011 9:28:08 AM
ran into an orc named orc who accused me if being a milk drinker. Thought it was a racial thing but a nord and redguard both said the same thing too lol
#9TheyCallMeSonicPosted 11/19/2011 9:32:26 AM
I've also ran into random unnamed NPC's who call me a milk-drinker and when I tell them not to talk to me like that, a fight ensues. I don't quite know why milk-drinker is an insult, but I now notice I haven't seen any milk in the whole game >_>
---
They call me Sonic cuz I am faster than sound I keep on jumping around