Whats the best way to legitly level Speech?

#1gspot0909Posted 11/19/2011 6:30:14 AM
Hey, I find that Im having a heck of a time leveling speech. Whats the best way? I dont want to use any glitches or anything either.

Should I sell an arrow 1 at a time? or what?
---
So when you see your neighbor carryin' somethin'/ Help him with his load/ And don't go mistaking Paradise/ For that home across the road. - Bob Dylan
#2PapaRosario23Posted 11/19/2011 6:31:47 AM
Legitimately
---
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.
#3FactionsJimPosted 11/19/2011 6:33:26 AM
Sell everything 1 at a time, pick up all the random junk you might normally not like tankards and plates and sell them too. Always try persuade options in any conversation.
#4gspot0909(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 6:33:35 AM
Hahahahahaha!

Well the fruits of a public school system come too bare.
---
So when you see your neighbor carryin' somethin'/ Help him with his load/ And don't go mistaking Paradise/ For that home across the road. - Bob Dylan
#5The moonlight knightPosted 11/19/2011 6:35:22 AM
Is there a cheating/glitchy way to level speech? o_o

And unfortunately, Bethesda seems to have made speech level as dumb as mercantile (it's equivalent) in Oblivion, meaning value of transactions means nothing, only quantity, meaning if you have 5 glass arrows, and one daedric piece of armor with a powerful enchantment, you'll get 5 times as much EXP selling each glass arrow individually than you'd get from selling the daedric armor.

Which is really dumb.

So, all that can really be suggested is sell large groups of stuff individually. Which is a pain.

Smithing makes it easier, especially when you get a stockpile of animal pelts. Go make leather bracers and then sell them one at a time.

It's still tedious as hell.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#6DigitalOysterPosted 11/19/2011 6:35:34 AM
Sell cabbage.... lots of cabbage...
Well I suppose it doesn't have to be cabbage.
But than again who doesn't like cabbageeee?
(product of being sleep deprived.)
---
"Cat's out of the bag on that one, isn't it? Who puts cats in bags, anyway? Cats hate bags."
#7DaggerbornPosted 11/19/2011 6:38:02 AM
Training, sell lots of things (usually this), or use any speech related dialogue options always (failing usually doesn't result in anything bad happening.)
#8PapaRosario23Posted 11/19/2011 6:40:52 AM
The moonlight knight posted...

Something to do with the merchant in Black Briar Meadery and being able to spam use the persuade option in conversation.
---
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.
#9DaggerbornPosted 11/19/2011 6:44:21 AM
PapaRosario23 posted...
The moonlight knight posted...

Something to do with the merchant in Black Briar Meadery and being able to spam use the persuade option in conversation.

Don't do this, keep playing legitimately, this is just the product of impatience. It's boring, and completely defeats the purpose of leveling it to begin with.
#10The moonlight knightPosted 11/19/2011 6:45:56 AM
Frankly I feel like the way Speech currently levels is not even legitimate, because it makes no sense. Selling more valuable things should result in greater gains to leveling.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)