Easy to Contract Vampirism?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Easy to Contract Vampirism?

User Info: crystalwinter20

crystalwinter20
5 years ago#1
My highest level character in Oblivion had the game breaking glitch where I got stuff being a vampire forever. Im fighting vampires in this game right now and am paranoid as hell because I think ill randomly become one. Is it nothing to worry about?
There, arent too many RPGs where you walk into a place, kill a guy, and dont say W00t, I got some l33t l00t

User Info: TommyTonsuls

TommyTonsuls
5 years ago#2
Become a werewolf and you won't be able to contract vampirism.

Normal Vampirism is a pain to remove.
"If you want money for people with minds that hate, all I can tell you brother is you have to wait"

User Info: castlevania_CoD

castlevania_CoD
5 years ago#3
You should be fine as long as you watch to see if you get the disease which i cant seem to recall right now. But if you get it just dont goto sleep and drink a cure disease potion. once you do that you need not worry about being a vampire unless you get the disease again
SS FC: 3095-1039-9380
Xbox360: Master0fdemons

User Info: thermopylae

thermopylae
5 years ago#4
check your active effects often to stay ahead of any disease. never leave home without a cure disease potion.
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.

User Info: apples1671

apples1671
5 years ago#5
It's easy to contact the disease that makes you a Vampire, but you can cure the disease by cure disease potions or by activating one of the shrines(like the Talos one in Whiterun).
If you become a werewolf you can't become a Vampire I think. That's because Werewolfs get 100% immunity against disease.
Use the search bar. It's up there^^^.

User Info: crystalwinter20

crystalwinter20
5 years ago#6
cool thanks guys. so i guess becoming a werewolf is actually all benefit?
There, arent too many RPGs where you walk into a place, kill a guy, and dont say W00t, I got some l33t l00t

User Info: TommyTonsuls

TommyTonsuls
5 years ago#7
crystalwinter20 posted...

Yeah there isn't really any negatives as far as I can tell. Just go through the companions story line and you will acquire Lycanthropy
"If you want money for people with minds that hate, all I can tell you brother is you have to wait"

User Info: apples1671

apples1671
5 years ago#8
crystalwinter20 posted...

Yep. Just make sure not to turn into a werewolf or back to human when they are guards around.
Use the search bar. It's up there^^^.

User Info: GastwoDeaf

GastwoDeaf
5 years ago#9
The only downside is no resting bonuses. Which is whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Easy to Contract Vampirism?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived